𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕐
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘹 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝕐𝕠𝕞𝕚 𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕚 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖|𝟙𝟠

"Alani is you ready yet?! Let's goooo!"

Yomi's sister Yahirah yells out to her but Yomi couldn't hear her due to her having music blasting loudly in her AirPods.

She was currently getting ready for her dad's annual celebrity basketball game that he throws every year to help raise money for elementary and middle schools in New York for new school supplies or uniforms or whatever else they may need.

It's been a real big event that he throws literally every year and every time it's always over packed with so many people that they have to get larger event spaces every year.

This year was no different but instead of finding large spaces Yomi's dad decided that he wanted to do it at the biggest school gym in NY instead of at a park or some sort.

Yomi was finishing the last few touches of her makeup and hair as she places her hot comb back down running her fingers through her straight jet black wig then looking at her makeup making sure it was perfect.

"Alani if you don't bring ya ass on"

Yahirah yells out again before walking into Yomi's room looking for her then seeing that she was in the bathroom.

"Alani"

Yahirah calls out into the bathroom walking up to Yomi tapping her shoulder causing her to jump in fright before turning around seeing her sister.

"Sky you scared me but I'm almost ready really this time"

Yomi softly lets out seeing the mug on her sister's face after she took her headphones out.

"Alani bring ya ass on we bouta be late"

Yahirah sass shaking her head at Yomi who was giggling at her sister's angry outburst.