𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

𝕄𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣, ℕ𝕐ℂ
𝘓𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘹 𝘏𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭

𝕐𝕠𝕞𝕚 𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕚 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖| 𝟙𝟠

𝘈 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳...

"Okay Ms.Tandy here is all of your paperwork and you are now discharged. Is their anything else I can help you with?"

Yomi asks her patient with a gentle smile.

"No dear I'm alright you've done everything you can for me"

Her patient sighs sounding extremely drained.

Yomi just had to break the news to her patient that her cancer has returned after she's been in remission for 5 years now.

It broke Yomi's heart when she found out and to have to be the one to tell Ms. Tandy the news it crushed her even more.

She's known her for the last year of her being in remission and Yomi was so proud of her progress but now for the cancer to be back she just didn't know how Ms. Tandy was so calm with all of it.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Tandy and I will always continue to pray for you every single day"

Yomi sighs giving Ms. Tandy's hand a soft squeeze before leaving out of her room.

Once she steps into the hallway Yomi takes a deep breath trying to control her emotions from the news but it was just really hard for her.

After a few moments Yomi got her emotions back under control before making her way back to the nurses station so that she can start her charts and finish the urine samples that she was working on before.

Yomi sits down at the computer logging in and starting her charts for the current patients she has.

While charting she feels her phone buzzing once again making her pull it out of her figs scrub jumpsuit pocket checking to see who was contacting her now.

Notifications:

Instagram
50 notifications

iMessage
1230 notifications

FaceTime
20 notifications

Voicemail
25 notifications

Scrunching her face up Yomi wondered why she had so many Instagram notifications but then she remembered the picture she just took earlier after she blow dried her hair out.