𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕝𝕪𝕟, ℕ𝕐
𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘏𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

𝕂𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟 "𝕂𝕒𝕪 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜" ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕫 |𝟚𝟘

"Nigga whatchu all cheesy fa showin dat fat ass gap" Dougie jokes looking at Kay as he was walking back over to them after his talk with Yomi

"Get off ma dick nigga" Kay smacks his teeth before sticking his middle fingers up at Dougie.

"Who dat was ova dere tho?" Nas asks still rubbing his face slightly from the punch that SexyyRed sent him.

"Shorty ya dumb ass hit from earlier" Kay responses sounding annoyed still with Nas for doing that in the first place.

"Mmtch nigga I kno yo ass ain't bouta fuck wit dat cry baby bitch" Nas spoke frowning his face up in disgust looking over at Kay.

"Aye chillout wit allat shit. Nigga you hit ha ina face wit a gun, fuck she posed ta do not cry" Kay spat aggressively mugging Nas.

"Mmtch mannn go head wit allat shit, I ain't kno who da bitch was" Nas says waving Kay off dismissively.

"Nigga didn't I jus tell ya goofy ass chillout wit talkin bout ha like that" Kay started walking closer toward Nas getting ready to fight him for constantly disrespecting Yomi.

Kay didn't know why he was getting so angry with the way Nas was speaking about Yomi since he barely even knew her.

But he just felt this sense of wanting to protect her ever since he seen her at the studio earlier.

"Y'all niggas buggin chillout" Blovee came over stepping in between both Nas and Kay as they mugged one another.

"You'on even kno that bitch but you ova hea actin dayroom ova a treesh" Nas spat aggressively scrunching his face up looking at Kay with a mean mug.

PUNCH

Suddenly Kay swings his fist into Nas face causing him to drop to the ground instantly.

"Damnnnn! Nigga you jus keep gettin ya ass beat taday huh" Dougie and Setty both joke laughing hysterically and pointing at Nas laying on the ground with a bloody nose and busted lip.

"Yea nigga talk allat shit now bitch ass" Kay says yelling at Nas who was now trying to stand back to his feet with the help of Cblu.

"Mmtch yall niggas buggin Flock calm down nigga damn" Blovee tells him trying to hold Kay back from attacking Nas again.

Laughing a little bit Kay looks over at Nas with anger filling his body once he sees Nas standing there laughing with a bloody smile etched across his face.

"Niggas jus really mad ova Ally bop ass gettin hit by Sha Ek now you tryna take that shit out on errbody else. Fuck you nigga" Nas yells before spitting blood in Kay's direction which lands nearby his foot.