ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕝𝕪𝕟 ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤, ℕ𝕐ℂ
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘪

𝕂𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟 "𝕂𝕒𝕪 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜" ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕫|𝟚𝟘

𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳...

"Aye ock lemme get uhh chicken ova white rice"

Kay yells out to the guy cooking the food in the back of one of his favorite deli shops in Brooklyn.

He had just wrapped up another studio session with the producer 50 sends for him and the guys.

Grabbing his food Kay makes his way to the front to pay before heading back to his car.

Kay had to pick his little sister Aubrey up from school so he was trying to hurry up before he was late again.

Getting into his glossy blue Mercedes Benz Amg he places his food into his passenger seat starting his car up pulling off toward his sister school.

DING

DING

Kay hears his phone sound off making him pull it out once he stops at a red light.

Unlocking his phone Kay sees that he has a message from Nas causing him to frown his face up since they haven't spoken to one another since the day of the fight the two had a few weeks back.

Clicking on their message thread Kay's face turns into a very serious one as he sees the picture of Yomi and Sha Ek laughing and hugging in the club.

"The fuck is this"

Kay mumbles to himself before texting Nas a question mark back needing more explanation on the picture.

Pulling off from the red light in a hurry Kay makes it to his sister's school as he pulls up in front of her since she was waiting on the curb for him.