OSC/ Four

One Step Closer/ Four

                              Criss could faintly hear her alarm sounding from her bedroom, as her headache boomed harder. She clutched her head, rising up from her lying position with Austyn. “Owwh,”

                              “Morning,” mumbled Austyn. “Stay home with me today…I’ll make it worth your while,”

                              “I have to do lab with Hadrian,” grumbled Criss, pulling Austyn’s hand out of her undies. “And you need to make sure you meet him for that date you two have tonight. I gotta shower,”

                               She stepped out from under the comforter that they were wrapped in and started walking from the bedroom. Austyn giggled, as Criss’s undies were twisted- with a buttcheek showing…as her friend disappeared into the hallway, heading to her bedroom, Austyn placed her fingers in her mouth- the fingers that she slept with, down Criss’s panties. “De-lish,”

                               Alonzo stepped into Belmont Shores Children’s Center. He took Kylie out of the stroller, as Mrs. Wallace walked to him. “You look exhausted, dad…you get a good night’s sleep?”

                              “Nope,” Alonzo said, with the quickness. Kylie went to play with the other children, as Alonzo contracted the stroller. “Her mother came by…suffice to say, she started her mess as usual. I had to call the police, just to get her to leave,”

                               Mrs. Wallace sighed. “Kylie see any of it?”

                               “No…she was asleep,” sighed Alonzo. “Thank goodness,”

                               “Well, you go ahead and get to work. She will be okay until you pick her up this evening,” said Mrs. Wallace. Alonzo nodded, and left, heading back to the bus stop. The bus arrived, and he continued his journey to work. Alonzo arrived, on time as he had been trying to do…he started the machines, as usual. Bob stepped out of his office. “Morning  Alonzo,”

                               “Morning,” breathed Alonzo, sifting through the requests left in the outbasket. Bob danced around of sorts, in his methodical stalk around the copy center. He stopped on the other side of the table, opposite of Alonzo. “Ahem…your evaluation is today,”

                                Alonzo looked to him, with a hint of reverence, then returned to studying the request papers. “Okay…what time?”

                                “We can do it after your lunch break,” said Bob. “I got meetings up until one today, so anytime after that is fine,”

                               “Okay Bob, I’ll catch you after one,” replied Alonzo. Bob moved on, as Kay walked in. She took off her jacket, and hung it on the coat rack. “Good morning, Alonzo,”

                                “Morning Kay,” replied Alonzo, as he put yesterday evenings work on his cart, preparing to the deliver the finished jobs. Kay sat at her desk. “How is the little one?”

                                “She’s doin okay. I took her over to my mom’s yesterday…she was spoilin her,” laughed Alonzo. At that moment, Delonte stepped into the copy center, taking off his jacket with a swagger to his movements. He walked to Alonzo, giving him daps…he then pulled out his cellphone, and showed a picture of a topless black female. “Her name is Candice…ya boy got in them draws last night,”