Chapter 2

In the parts and services room, Withered Freddy tries to rip open his box but has a hard time due to it being dark. Eventually, he breaks through and falls on the floor.

"You alright Freddy?" Asked Withered Bonnie, giving him a hand.

"I'm alright, Bonnie. Thanks." Freddy said, taking his hand to get back up.

Then, Withered Chica also broke through her box and fell on the floor like Freddy.

"Chica! I got you." said Freddy as he went over to help her up.

The last one to exit their box was Withered Foxy. He didn't fall over and had the easiest way to break the box due to his hook.

"Where thy think we are?" Said Foxy fixing his hook.

"New Pizzeria, probably." Said Withered Bonnie fixing his left ear.

Withered Freddy helps Chica up on her feet, and she sees that one of Freddy's ears got detached during the shipment process.

"Oh Freddy! Your left ear!" Said Withered Chica trying to touch the spot his ear is supposed to be.

"I guess nothing good lasts forever." said Freddy, checking the damage and then fixing his hat.

"Oh, you poor thing." Said Chica, rubbing his cheek despite not having hands.

Meanwhile, the 3 toy animatronics are walking to the parts and services room. They knocked on the door and then opened it. The 3 see the 4 Withered animatronics all staring at them. Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy get behind Freddy.

"Greeting, newcomers, I'm Toy Freddy."

"I'm Toy Bonnie."

"Toy Chica."

The Withered animatronics stay quiet and on guard. Making sure they don't try anything

"If you 4 need anything, we'll be happy to oblige." Offered Toy Freddy.

Withered Freddy looked at the Toy animatronics. His left eye was black with the white dot due to it being broken.

"Yes, We would like something, actually." Said Withered Freddy.

"Oh, great! what is it?" Toy Freddy responded.

Withered Freddy walked up to them and grabbed the door.

"To mind your own business." Said Withered Freddy as he slammed the door on them.

"Well, that just happened." Spoke Toy Bonnie

"Well, it seems like our guests need to just lighten up a bit, I guess." Says Toy Freddy as he straightens his bowtie.

"We should probably give them some space. This is probably all new to them." Suggested Toy Chica.

"Yea, but still, why were they so moody?" Asked Toy Bonnie.

"I don't know, Bon. Anyways, let's go back to the main room. We still have to clean the bathrooms." Said Toy Freddy as he leaves to go to the main stage area.

Both Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica groan at the thought about cleaning again.

Back in the Parts and Services Room, the withered animatronics were talking amongst each other.

"Damn, Toys! Always trying to take advantage of us!" Said Foxy.

"Hey, who knows? They might be different than the other toys in the other pizzerias." Offered Chica.

"Chica. We've been to how many pizzerias now? And nearly all of the toy animatronics of those pizzerias were horrible!" Said Bonnie.

"Yea, But-" said Chica before being cut off by Freddy.

"Silence. We do not befriend them but also do not see them as enemies. I don't want you 3 talking to them. Understand?" Said Freddy.

The 3 of them nod in agreement and then go and settle down and start during their own activities.