Chapter 5

Toy Freddy was just finished throwing away the trash and cleaning up the kitchen. He walks out and sees Toy Bonnie waiting while sitting on a table and Toy chica coming from the second floor to talk to him. Ballon boy was sitting and coloring as usual.Toy Freddy thinks for a moment about the withered animatronics and how they're just staying in the parts and services and not coming out.

Toy Freddy sighs and thinks about the first conversation they had with the withered animatronics. He then gets an idea. He walks through the main hallway to the parts and services. He then knocks on the door to which withered Chica answers it.

"Hello. I would like to talk to your Freddy, please." Asked Toy Freddy while fixing his tophat.

Withered Chica doesn't say anything and closes the door. After a couple of seconds, Withered Freddy steps out of the parts and services, looking serious, and Toy Freddy saw that W. Freddy was about 3 inches taller. Toy Freddy then clears his throat.

"Freddy. Listen, I want to talk about what happened last night when we had our encounter."

"Go on." Said W. Freddy with a serious tone. He already got tricked by 2 other Toy Freddy's in 2 of the pizzerias he's been in. He's not making that same mistake.

"I don't want our two groups to have any conflicts with each other. I assume you care about your friends just as much as I do with mine. I just want to make sure there won't be any bad blood between us." said Toy Freddy while extending his hand.

"Just so you know, Toy Freddy, me, and my friends have been at many different pizzerias, experiences with other toy animatronics. I don't want us to have any problems like we did with the others. So if you all don'tcause problems, we won't either." Said W. Freddy handshaking and then tighting his grip.

"I understand Freddy, you 4 are allowed anywhere around the pizzeria when you 4 like." Said Toy Freddy as he motioned to the rest of the pizzeria.

Just as they finish, W. Chica opens the door of the parts and services and whispers Freddy's name. W. Freddy turns to look at her and then back to toy Freddy "Just so you know, Toy Freddy, me, and my friends have been at many different pizzerias, experiences with other toy animatronics. I don't want us to have any problems like we did with the others. So if you all don't cause problems, we won't either." Said W. Freddy handshaking and then tighting his grip.

"I understand Freddy, you 4 are allowed anywhere around the pizzeria when you 4 like." said Toy Freddy as he motioned to the rest of the pizzeria.

Just as they finish, W. Chica opens the door of the parts and services and whispers Freddy's name. W. Freddy turns to look at her and then back to Toy Freddy. W. Freddy does a slow tip with his tophat for a sign of respect, and Toy Freddy does the same. The 2 then go their separate ways.