Chapter 4

The 4 withered animatronics were sitting down and eating the hot and steamy pizzas that Bonnie and Foxy brought from the kitchen.

"You know that was real stupid of you two!" Said Freddy with an upset tone.

"Yes, Freddy, We know." Responded Bonnie while looking down at his pizza box.

"These pizzas are way better than the frozen ones we always eat, though." Responded Chica as she continued to eat her pizza.

While they ate, Bonnie can't stop thinking about his guitar and how he wants to play his instrument one last time. Later, when the pizzeria closed for the day and it was turning night time, Bonnie snunk out of the parts and services to try to find a guitar. Since the pizzeria they were in is much bigger than the others, he thought he'll find one that isn't in use.

Meanwhile, Toy Freddy and Toy Chica are in the kitchen as they finish cleaning up the mess that the chefs left behind.

"Geez, can't they just clean their workspace before they leave?" Asked Toy Freddy as he puts the towel he had on his shoulder.

"Yea, it can be tiring. Hey, Toy Freddy? Since we finished with the cleaning. Can I go and have some free time?" Asked Toy Chica while putting away the mop.

"Hmm, Sure. You can go. I'll finish up here." Said Toy Freddy while rolling his eyes.

"Thanks!" Said Toy Chica as she leaves the kitchen

"*sigh*, what am I going to do with those 2..." Said Toy Freddy while grabbing the trash.

Toy Chica walks through the pizzeria and to the direction where she usually hangs out in when she wants to be alone. Toy Chica goes up to the second floor as that floor is only used for extra party rooms (if necessary) and extra storage.

As Toy Chica walks through the main hall of the second floor. She hears a noise in one of the extra storage rooms. Toy Chica slowly walks over to the room. As she enters the room, she sees a pair of red eyes in the dark. Her heart starts to beat hard, and she doesn't know what to do.

In reaction, she turns on the light and sees the purple bunny. She never got a good look at him when they initially met. His appearance slightly scares her.

"Um, H-Hi?" Said Toy Chica while looking him up and down.

Bonnie had an old red guitar in his right hand (or only hand) and dropped it. He gets into a defensive position, and he stays quiet, remembering what Freddy told him about the toy animatronics.

"S-sorry, I didn't e-expect anyone to be in my spot." Said Toy Chica trying to stay calm and do some small talk.

"Your spot?" Asked Bonnie, turning his head to the side.

"Um, I come here when I need some alone time. I just didn't expect someone else here." Replied Toy Chica, taking a step closer.

Toy Chica studies his appearance. His purple fur looked hard in some area and soft in different areas, his missing left arm, the open wounds on his robotic body, the missing face, and all.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude." Said Bonnie as he picked up the guitar he dropped.

"A guitar? Did you used to play?" Asked Toy Chica as she continues to study him.

"Not anymore." Said Bonnie while the whole time avoiding eye contact with her and thinking of a way to leave the conversation.

"You were a performer? Weren't you." Asked Toy Chica.

Bonnie doesn't say anything but simply nods his head. Toy Chica starts to feel bad for him despite his withered appearance.

"Oh! Where's m-my manners. Toy chica," She said while extending her hand to handshake him.

Bonnie finally looks at her. Her soft feathers, her rosy pink cheeks, her blue eyes, her slim hips, Her bib. She looks similar to the other Toy chicas Bonnie met, but also something felt different.

"Bonnie the Bunny," he said, extending to shake her hand.

That's when he sees that her palms were pink and yellow fingers instead of her whole hand being full yellow.

"You can play with the guitar. Just make sure that it stays here." Said Toy Chica

Bonnie gives a thumbs up. Then, after a bit of silence, Toy Chica starts to talk.

"Toy Freddy told me to be kind to you 4, and it's just a focus of habit. If there's anything that you or your other friends, I'll be happy to oblige."

"Thanks." Said Bonnie. Then, just as Bonnie was about to ask a question, they both heard Mangle call out to Toy Chica from the first floor.

"I got to go. Bye Bonnie." said Toy Chica while giving a weak wave at him.

Bonnie looks at Toy Chica as she leaves and then sits down against the wall and starts to play what he could with his one hand.