Chapter 6

The next night, Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica were exploring the rest of the parts and services since it was pretty big compared to the ones in the other pizzerias. Foxy was the only one who stayed behind and was in the main section of the area. He had a baseball ball and was throwing it at a wall, and it would bounce right back, to which he would repeat the action. Then he hears the door to the parts and services creak open. Foxy stops, and he sees a white and pink snout pooking into the room.

"Arr! Who goes there!" Asked Foxy with his hook ready.

The animatronic behind the door entered the parts and services with their mangled appearance.

"Oh! So you're one of the new products?" Asked Mangle.

Foxy drops the ball that he had in his hand, and it rolls over to mangle. Foxy lifts up his eyepatch.

"Yes,... Yes, I am one of the new animatronics." Said Foxy as he continues to stare in what's his opinion the most beautiful animatronic a pirate laid eyes on.

"You know I'm glad there's animatronics that are withered just like me." Said Mangle as she sits down next to Foxy.

"What do you mean?" Asked Foxy.

"Well, I'm the only toy animatronic that is withered because of all of the kids. They keep getting their hands on me and ripping parts." Replied Mangle.

"Arr. I know how it feels." Replied Foxy.

They both stay quiet for a little bit until Foxy finally responds.

"I never saw a toy animatronic that's like you in any of the other pizzerias."

"Oh really? Well, I must be a special animatronic. Say, what's your name?" Asked Mangle.

"Foxy."

"Mangle."

"So you said you didn't see other versions of me in other pizzerias. So, how many pizzerias have you 4 been in before landing in this one?" Asked Mangle

"Oh, we've been at 3 pizzerias. If we count the pizzeria, my friends and I used to perform at then 4." Stated Foxy.

"Oh! You were a performer?" Asked Mangle.

"I was, until one day, we were all scrapped since the company thought we were too scary. Ever since then, we have been going from pizzeria to pizzeria, and many of the toy animatronics weren't very kind to us. We also lost some ftiends between shipments from one location to another." Said Foxy with a sad or emotional tone on him.

Mangle wraps one of her arms around foxy and holds him in a comforting way. Foxy's ears perk up as she holds him and blushes slightly.

"Hey, we're not like the others. I can guarantee that. Also, I wouldn't mind having some friends who are more like me and one who's also a fox!" Said Mangle with a cheerful tone and expression.

"So, you said that kids rip pieces off of you? Why is that?" Asked Foxy.

"Ah, well, I was made for performing, but you know, kids. They can't keep their hands off of anything. So, eventually, I became a break apart attraction. One of the animatronics fixes me up every 2 weeks, but I haven't seen her in a while." Said Mangle.

"Kids, they can be the worst things at times." Said Foxy.

Mangle chuckles, and they continue to talk about certain things and are getting along, with both of them getting closer to each other. So much that their snouts were nearly touching. As they were about to kiss, Freddy and Bonnie appeared from the back.

"Foxy! We're gonna need your he-" said Freddy before he went quiet when he saw Mangle and Foxy together.

Both Foxy and Mangle were shocked, and Mangle gets scared. She let's go off Foxy and leaves the parts and services room.

"Foxy?" Asked Bonnie.

Foxy just crosses his arms and looks away pissed. Freddy and Bonnie look over at each other in a concerning way.