Chapter 8

The Marionette starts to head to the parts and services room. Her mind is all over the place. As she leaves the kitchen and goes through the main showstage. She sees Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie sitting at a party table with the chess board in front of them. The puppet stops to say hi to them before going to meet the newcomers.

"Hey boys." Said the puppet as she stood behind Toy Bonnie.

"Hey Puppet!" Both Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie reply while turing their heads to look at her.

"Haven't seen you for a while. Is everything alright? Or are you just waking up to see us?" Asked Toy Freddy while moving one of his pawns on the chess board.

"I woke up to a large bang, and the girls already told me about what you 2 did." Said the puppet while crossing her arms.

"Sorry Puppet, but do you think you can fix my ear before the pizzeria opens in a few hours?" Asked Toy Bonnie while trying to think of a move to make on the chess board.

"Don't worry, Toy Bonnie. I'll fix your ear in a bit. I'm going to see the newcomers that arrived." commented the Puppet while looking at the hallway that leads to the parts and services room.

"They're not the most social as you think Puppet." Said Toy Bonnie while moving his bishop.

"I know, the girls told me." Said the Puppet.

"They just need to warm up. I talked to Withered Freddy, and we made an agreement that they could come over and socialize whenever they wanted and agreed that we wouldn't harm each other." said Toy Freddy while capturing Toy Bonnie's queen and Toy Bonnie looking shocked at the move.

As Toy Freddy mentions the name "Freddy," she again freezes up, and she starts to believe in her thoughts more. With no time to waste, the puppet leaves Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie and heads to the hallway to go to the parts and services room. Eventually, The Puppet makes it to the room and holds the door nob. She takes a breath and prepares herself to enter the room and see the animatronics on the other side.

The Marionette goes and is standing right in front of the parts and services room. She closes her eyes and grabs the door nob. The Puppet opens the door and enters in a quick movement. Her eyes lighten up when she sees the 4 withered animatronics. The four all trun to look at her, and their eyes lighten up.

"Puppet!!" Said Withered Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy in unison as they all get up and go to hug their old friend.

"It's so good to see you, Matey!" Said Foxy while hugging her tightly.

"Good to see you too, Foxy." Said The Puppet with a cheer tone in her voice.

"We missed you!" "We thought we would never see you again," said Withered Bonnie and Chica while hugging her with the same amount as Foxy.

The 3 pull back, and the puppet sees Freddy in front of her and extends his hand to hers. "Marionette, good to see you old friend." Said W. Freddy.

"It's good to see the four of you." The Marionette looks at their physical damaged condition. "You guys look more Withered than the last time I saw you all." She said with a sad tone in her voice.

"Moving from location to location took a toll on our already Withered bodies." Said W. Bonnie.

"I lost one of my hands during a shipping process." Said W. Chica showing that she doesn't have both her hands anymore.

"I lost my ear coming to this pizzeria." Said W. Freddy showing his missing ear.

"I'm sorry, everyone," said the Puppet as she looked at the four of them.

The puppet looks around the parts and services. She looks at the peeling wall, the cobwebs on the ceiling, the water drop that falls from the roof, making a splash. The horrible condition of the parts and services room makes the puppet feel even more sadden for her old friends. After a bit, she asks a question.

"Fredbear?"

The four look down slightly and shake their heads no in unison. The puppets' face drops.

"We don't know where he is." Commented W. Freddy.

"The last time any of us did was when we were in a factory waiting to be transported." Added W. Chica.

The Marionette closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. There was no point in asking for Springbonnie anymore if Fredbear wasn't there either. She opens her eyes and hugs the 4 of them tightly. The withered animatronics do the same and hug her. The puppet speaks up.

"It's good to have my friends back..."