Chapter 3

During the daytime, the pizzeria was filled with kids having the time of their lives and their parents wanting to go home or work. In the Parts and Services Room, the 4 withered animatronics were sitting down with Foxy telling his usual stories.

"AR! And thy lived happy ever after!" Said Foxy with his hook held high in a pirate pose.

Withered Bonnie banged on the wall to show a clap, and Withered Chica used Freddy's hands as a substitute.

"Your stories always put me in a good mood!" Said Chica.

"This one was more enjoyable." Said Freddy

"As always, amazing." Said Bonnie.

Foxy bows constantly and then sits back down. The 4 stayed quiet and did their own things for a bit until Chica spoke up.

"Hey, is it just me, or are you 3 getting hungry?" Asked Chica.

"Arg. We could sneak out and get ourselves a fresh pizza instead of just eh frozen ones." Offered Foxy.

"Foxy, No! We can't go out during open hours. We stay in here. We'll be fine with just frozen pizza." Said Freddy in a demanding tone.

Foxy crosses his arms and looks annoyed.

"Fine." He said with one hand behind his back with 2 fingers in a cross.

"Good." Said Freddy.

A couple of minutes later, when Freddy was in another section of the parts and services. Foxy goes to bonnie.

"Hey,... Bon." Whispered Foxy.

"What is it now, Foxy?" Asked Bonnie

"Wanna go with me to get some hot and steamy pizza?" Asked Foxy.

"Foxy, no! You heard what Freddy said!" Said Bonnie.

"Bla, Bla, Bla. Come on, Bonnie, have some fun again! Ever since we were in the other pizzeria, you were just as boring as Freddy!" Said Foxy trying to convince him otherwise.

"Excuse me?! I'm still fun!" proclaimed Bonnie.

"Well then, come on." Foxy said as he pointed to a vent on the floor.

"Ok, fine! But only to keep you out of sight and out of trouble." Said Bonnie

The two of them squeeze into the vents and start crawling in the vent, with both of them pushing and shoving each other due to the limited space.

"Get thy bunny tail out my face!" demanded Foxy.

"Well, take your foot off MY face!" responded Bonnie.

"You don't even have one!" Barked Foxy.

They go as quick but also quite in the vents to not draw any attention to themselves. As the two went around in the vents trying to figure out where the kitchen is, they used the vent covers to peak out and see the pizzeria during opening time and all the people.

As they continue going through the vents, Foxy looks through one of the vent covers and sees Mangle looking annoyed by the number of kids who take bits and pieces off her. Foxy lifts up his eye patch to get a better view of her. He had never seen an animatronic so beautiful before.

"Foxy! Why did you stop!" Whispered Bonnie as he bumps him.

"Oh! Right right, Matey." Foxy says as they continue to ho through the vents.

Bonnie and Foxy both eventually make it to the vent right above the kitchen, and both look through the vent cover.

"Who's going down?" Asked Bonnie while looking at all the chefs cooking.

"You." Replied Foxy.

"ME! Hold on! This was your operation!" Whispered Bonnie while looming at him.

"Yea, but I can pull you up faster since I have 2 arms!" Whispered Foxy in return as he starts to unscrew the bolts with his hook.

"Fine!" Whispered Bonnie with an upset tone.

Foxy grabs Bonnie by the legs, and then Bonnie goes through the hole at just the right time, so no chef sees him. Bonnie sees 4 boxes of pizzas stacked together. He goes and uses his arm to pick the 4 up from underneath.

Bonnie signals Foxy to lift him up, and Foxy obliges. The 2 are back in the vents, and Foxy screws the vent close.

"That went better than expected, no?" Asked Foxy.

"For you! I could have been seen!" Whispered Bonnie.

The two head back with Foxy having 2 pizzas and Bonnie with the other 2. As they climb through the vents, Bonnie peaks through a vent cover and sees the 3 toy animatronics preforming.

Bonnie looks at the kids who are all having a blast. He then looks at the guitar toy Bonnie has and misses his guitar that was taken away when they were decommissioned.

"Bonnie!" Whsipered Foxy who saw that Bonnie stopped.

"Coming!" Whsipered Bonnie as he climbs through the vent to catch up.

When Bonnie and Foxy knew they wouldn't be heard by the people or animatronics, they start to argue as they continue to get back to the parts and services.

"That was horrible!"

"Nag, Nag! At least we have cooked pizza!"

The two fall out of the vent that they originally entered when they left parts and services. Bonnie and Foxy look up to Freddy with his hands crossed and looking pissed. Chica was behind him waving awkwardly.

"It was HIS Idea," both Bonnie and Foxy say in unison while pointing at each other.