Chapter 9

Back in the Leaf Village.

A hawk arrived through the window in lady Tsunades office.

Shizune walked over to it and took the letter it was carrying and began to look it over.

"Well what the hell does it say! Why are you looking like that? Snap out of it Shizune!" Tsunade yelled.

Shizune's hands began to shake and she couldn't hold back her tears.

S-Sakura... this is about Sakura.

Tsunade stood up so fast and snatched the letter from her and began to read it.

She felt her heart breaking. But even more. She felt anger. That stupid boy had her.

Shizune! We need to act fast get Yamato and Sai we are going to send them out to find kakashi and the group and give them this new information on sakuras where abouts and next I need this letter to be examined I want finger prints done on it and anything else we can get. I want to know who sent this.

-

Shizune got Yamato and Sai and lady Tsunades briefed them on the mission. Find Kakashi and the group immediately give them the new information and help them with the recovery of Sakura.

They bowed their head and took off.

This whole entire village has been affected by sakuras absence. Everyone loved her. She is very important to the village and to all its people.

"I can't believe he fucking took her. I wonder if she's okay."

Tsunade felt tears prick her eyes. And didn't care enough to brush them away. She felt sick and tired the paper work has been piling up and she hasn't been doing any other work other than trying to find out any information on Sakura.

Everyone knew how important she was to Lady Tsunade. Sakura was her daughter it didn't matter if they didn't share the same blood. They were a family.

"When she's home. I'm going to make sure Sasuke pays for this for the rest of his fucking life."

Shizune nodded her head in agreement. Sasuke would pay for this.

-

Sakura & Sasuke

Sakura woke with a headache but to her surprise her ankles felt better. She peered down and realized sasuke took the shackles off.

Immediately she felt dread. What if this was a test and he is watching and waiting for her to try and escape. No. She wouldn't be that stupid. Not yet at least.

Sakura stood up and looked at her pale bruised ankles. Before she could heal up anything anytime she wanted. And now she could only rely on her body and time. She missed using her chakra.

Sakura began to walk around the room feeling out her now unchained legs when a wave of nausea over came her. Causing her to drop to her knees.

She couldn't help it she began puking all over the floor.

Sasuke heard the commotion from the other room when he ran in to see what was going on.

He ran over to sakuras hunched over form.

"Hey, hey are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah. I just... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to puke everywhere."  She began to cry.

"No it's okay my love it's okay. Here let's get you in the bath and cleaned up and I'll pick this up okay. Don't worry about it."

Sakura nodded her head agreeing.