Chapter 8

Sasuke returned after an hour with the medicine Karin told him to grab.

He eyed Karin suspiciously.

Karin noticed but kept her composure. Surly those eyes don't know what she's up to.

-

So.. how did you manage to get her to sleep.

I gave her a sedative only should last a day. I'll hook her up to an IV and write down the medication and how often she needs to take each prescription.

Sasuke only nodded his head as a response.

Ya know sasuke. Her collarbone is broken. There is severe bruising on her ankles from those shackles and she's severely dehydrated.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at Karin. He didn't bring her here for this he only brought her here to help and keep quiet.

Hey, hey it's your business. I'm just saying. If you want her to love you. Remove the shackles off her legs she's already got the chakra suppressant cuffs she can't be that hard to handle given her severely unhealthy state. And plus. She's pregnant. It's time to treat her a little better than this. Because high stress isn't good for the baby. That's if you want a healthy baby. Or possibly a dead one. Stress can cause a miscarriage. She looked up at sasuke pushing up her glasses to make better eye contact with him.

The last part of what she said seemed to have gotten his attention.

Alright. I'll. I'll remove them.

Karin smiled.

Well then. I'll be off. I'll bring more medical equipment here to monitor her and the baby and make sure all is well. Let's say. Every week?

Sasuke looked up. That often? He glared.

Well like I said sasuke thats up to you. If you want a healthy baby. I need to continuously monitor her and her growth and make sure baby is getting what it needs.

Sasuke sighed. Fine. Yes. That would be nice. Thank you Karin.

But hey.. what made you change your mind about doing this for me. I mean you didn't want to come when I asked but now you're ready to come back every week.

Karin kept her poker face and sighed.

Well I guess if this is the only way I could be close to you I'll have to take what I can get. She pretended to pout.

Sasuke rolled his eyes. Alright alright get going. And remember speak a word of this to no one or ill fucking kill you.

Karin scoffed whatever sasuke you know I won't say anything.

And with that she turned on her heel and walked out.

As Karin left she felt tears prick her eyes. She knew sasuke was a little deranged but never imagined he'd do this.

Karin was never a fan of Sakura given her and sasukes past relationship. But she knew Sakura wasn't a fan of her either. And if anyone had any right to hate someone Sakura had the right to hate her.

She wronged the woman. She remembered the look of pain and anger in her eyes when she caught her and sasuke together. And not to forget she knocked the entire house down and gave both her and sasuke injuries.

Sakura was a force. And now she looks.. well.. Like a living corpse.

Karin POV:

I had to figure out how to get word of this to Konoha without sasuke finding out. Sure she could skip town and hide somewhere he probably wouldn't be able to find her but she was worried for Sakura's sake. She wanted to help her through this. The best she could.

I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and began to write.
_____________________________________
Sakura is being held captive by Sasuke Uchiha. Her health is severely declining. And I truly fear for her life. Sasuke has also impregnated her against her will. And isn't planning on releasing her.

Please follow the map I've drawn down below for the location to find sakura.

Please hurry.

Sincerely Anonymous.

_____________________________________

I summoned my messenger hawk and sent the letter straight to the Hokage tower.

God. Please let Sakura make it out of this.

-

Kakashi POV-

Months have passed and I began to grow extremely impatient. The amount of stress I felt worrying for Sakura was unreal. I know everyone around me is also stressed but I can tell they've noticed something going on with me. Even naruto has kept quiet about everything. I've destroyed countless trees and camp setups for us in a fit of rage. I needed to find Sakura. And even sitting down to catch my breath felt like a waste of precious time.

It's been months fucking months.

Hinata spoke up at one point saying maybe Sakura didn't want to be found. And maybe she did go with Sasuke willingly. It took everything in me not to smash her head against a tree.

I know for a fact Sakura did not leave with Sasuke willingly. She even told me she would never go back with him. This is something more. And my gut is telling me it's bad. Even worse than what I've imagined and my mind is constantly going over scenarios of what could be happening to her.

I wonder if sasuke has raped her. Or if he's beat her. I loved the raven haired boy. And taught him to the best of my ability. But right now I feel nothing for him. And I know that when I do see him. He's as good as dead.

I sat upright against the tree watching everyone sleep around me. I wanted to kick them all and make them wake up but everyone was pushed to their limit in traveling. No rest and days without food. But there's no amount of rest or food in the world to help me with this pain I feel.

I looked up at the moon and wondered if she was looking at it to. I'm coming Sakura I whispered in the wind.

 I'm coming Sakura I whispered in the wind