57-61

Chun Shui Han

Luo Jin once heard from his father that there are often conflicts between doctors and patients in hospitals, which makes doctors very upset and some doctors have resigned because of this.

Situ An ate in silence, and after a long time he said, "It's my fault. I accidentally prescribed the wrong medicine, so..."

He let out a long sigh.

Luo Jin inadvertently brought up his sadness and quickly changed the subject, "Um... can Xiao Xiaoyu really still have children?" "

How can he have children as a man?" Situ An glared at her, "Fertility is okay. Recovery... It's just that the body can't grow taller. You will still be discriminated against to some extent, right?"

Luo Jin said: "I'll go back and ask the prince if I can arrange errands for these people so that they can earn money to support themselves."

Situ An nodded, "You're right, being able to live well is better than anything else."

As he was speaking, a voice sounded from outside, "Why did I hear someone talking about me?"

Immediately, Chai Qi walked in from the door, followed by Chai Qi. Heng and Chai Jing.

As soon as Chai Jing saw Luo Jin, she rushed forward and hugged her, "Brother said you are very busy. I have been trying not to disturb you these days. It's been really hard! Have you eaten the food I gave you?"

Luo Jin smiled and said: "Eat it, it's delicious!"

Chai Jing then smiled, "Whichever one you like to eat, I have a lot more there, I'll give them to you

later." Chai Heng said: "My Changfeng Garden is so fun now Now, I have raised a lot of fish and a lot of new animals. Do you want to go play? Ah Jing has been staying with me these days." Luo Jin was

basically busy with the things on his hands. Hearing this, he immediately She said: "Okay, I like to play the most!"

Xiaolian hugged the cat and stuck her head out from the door.

Luo Jin called her over, "Can you bring Xiaolian with you? She hasn't found her family yet, so she will follow me for the time being."

Xiaolian gradually recovered her memory after the craniotomy, but this memory was relatively vague. She remembered that she My home is in a big house, but I can't remember which city or even which country it is in. She couldn't quite remember what her parents looked like, and she didn't know their names.

She only vaguely remembered that she had a happy childhood and a mother who was very good to her.

She still remembered her actual age, not ten, but sixteen. This is cruel to her. She still dares not look in the mirror, not because her hair has not grown, but because her small stature is too inconsistent with her actual age.

Her current martial arts has dropped to the seventh level. Although it is much stronger than ordinary people, it is completely different from before.

Xiaolian wore a hat, tilted her head and looked at Chai Heng, and hid behind Luo Jin timidly.

Chai Heng smiled and said, "Of course, you can take anyone with you. My house is quite big and can accommodate as many people as we want." His

Changfeng Garden was originally the mansion of a corrupt official. After that corrupt official's house was ransacked, the garden was destroyed. The emperor rewarded Chai Heng. Luo Jin had been there several times before, and it was indeed ridiculously big. Chai Heng was not married yet, so he was the only master in such a large garden with more than a dozen servants.

Chai Qi said: "Father said that you have made meritorious service this time, and I want to promote you, but I stopped you."

"Ah?" Luo Jin looked up at him, "Why?"

"You are now fourth. If you are promoted to the third rank or above, you must go to the morning court every day." Chai Qi chuckled, "Can you get up?"

"Can't get up..." Luo Jin was helpless, "Thank you, His Highness, Prince

Dong ." Yuan's rule is that officials of third rank and above must go to court every day, which is about four o'clock in modern times, which means that for her job, she has to get up at three o'clock every day.

Luo Jin is now in the fourth rank and does not need to go to court every day, but she still has to go to court on the first and fifteenth day of every month. It was very difficult for her to get up every time. If she had to go every day, she would really collapse.

"Change the reward to a thousand taels of gold." Chai Qi said immediately.

Luo Jin's eyes suddenly lit up, "His Royal Highness, you understand me!"

Chai Qi nodded, "I understand you!"

The Dwarf slave case was understood, and the finishing work was left to Jie Gui. He has made contact and asked these children to go to the Sixth Department to do some chores. The jobs are stable and the remuneration is good. Moreover, they will be respected when they work for the court, which also makes up for their lack of height. But there is a lot to learn, and it will be very hard for them in the coming period.

According to the treatment plan prescribed by Situ An for everyone, they will not be much shorter than normal people, and if they are lucky, they may grow into an ordinary little man.

Situ An was also ready to leave.

Luo Jin said: "Why don't I recommend it to Your Majesty and let you enter the Imperial Hospital? Dongyuan is quite rich, and you will often be rewarded for doing things in the palace." Situ An quickly waved his hand, "The Empress Dowager Su will definitely come to catch me

. , I have to find someone who can protect me as a backer."

"You mean..."

"I go to Jiyuan to find Emperor Zun. Queen Mother Su probably won't dare to go to Jiyuan." Situ An sighed, "If If she was really caught, I had to treat her injuries. She probably wouldn't kill me anyway."

Luo Jin rolled her eyes at him, "When we went to find you, you looked like you would rather die than obey. .What? In your eyes, Emperor Zun is not as strong as Queen Mother Su?"

Situ An said with an embarrassed smile: "As soon as I saw you two, I knew that you wouldn't really hurt me. There is no murderous look in your eyes. But that Su Hejing is different. If I don't treat her injuries, she will really kill me."

Luo Jin: "You are a real dog."

She paused, "Have you finished writing the script?"

Situ An shook his head. , "Not yet, I'm too busy these days. Let's go to Jiyuan and write again. And I heard that there is a magical herb there, and I want to find it."

Luo Jin no longer tried to persuade him to stay, and asked someone to prepare a car. , send Situ An out of the city.

Xiao Xiaoyu followed Chai Qi, and Luo Jin took Xiao Lian to Changfeng Garden.

When Chai Heng heard that Luo Jin was coming, he immediately ordered the kitchen to prepare a large table of food and set up a large table waiting for her.

Xiaolian followed Luo Jin, staring at the food on the table with her big eyes. She looked back at Luo Jin and asked in a low voice: "Can I eat it?" Before Luo Jin

could answer, Chai Heng said: "Whatever Eat, you are the one brought by Luo Qing, so you don't have to think of yourself as an outsider. You can eat whatever you want and play whatever you want."

Xiaolian carefully picked up a piece of bean cake and looked at Luo Jin.

Luo Jin smiled and nodded, "Your Highness has already said that you can eat it, so feel free to eat it."

Xiaolian then put the bean cake into her mouth, took a bite, and narrowed her eyes slightly, "It's delicious! I made it with my mother. It's just as delicious!"

Luo Jin smiled, "I still remember the bean cake made by my mother."

Chai Heng said, "This bean cake was made by a cook from Jiyuan. I heard it is their local specialty. Xiaolian Is it from Jiyuan?"

"Jiyuan..." Xiaolian murmured and repeated, but still shook her head, "I can't remember, I only remember a big yard, and there was a cat in the yard, and the cat was very big. , much bigger than this one."

She was still holding the cat when she came. The cat's legs were completely healed and it was lying at Xiaolian's feet, meowing "meow meow" and waiting to be fed.

After dinner, Chai Heng excitedly took Luo Jin to play in his back garden.

"I've wanted you to come and play for a long time!" Chai Heng pointed to the woods in front of him, "I raised a group of monkeys, and they were always running around. I asked someone to cover this area with a net. All you have to do is throw one in Once the bananas go in, they will fight over them, which is very interesting."

He said, picking up a banana and throwing it in through the gap in the net.

Sure enough, several monkeys jumped out and started chasing around the banana. The monkey who grabbed the banana first had no chance to take a bite and was chased all over the forest.

Luo Jin couldn't help laughing, "It's really fun."

Even Xiaolian giggled. She hadn't been so happy for a long time.

There were a few peacocks wandering around the edge of the forest, and a fat iron-eating beast hugged a long bamboo, basking in the sun and gnawing leisurely. Chai Heng raises all vegetarian animals and will not hunt each other. As long as there is enough food, they can live in peace, and the entire backyard looks like a wildlife park.

"Also, I raised a lot of koi in the lake!" Chai Heng couldn't wait to take Luo Jin to the lake again, grabbed a handful of fish food and threw it in. The water surface suddenly became restless, and fish jumped out one after another. On the water surface, they compete for food.

Luo Jin saw that some of the fish were black fish, but there were indeed many red koi. She couldn't help but grab a handful of fish food and threw it in. She watched the fish on the water jump around like dumplings. of.

When she was having fun, a woman's voice suddenly came from behind her, "I asked why Brother Heng can't be found anywhere. It turns out he is here to play with the female officer!" The tone was unkind, with a hint

of Sour taste.

Luo Jin turned around and saw a pretty girl standing behind him. She was wearing a gorgeous dress made of woven flowers and snow. She looked at Luo Jin with resentment, "Brother Heng didn't even come out to greet me. !"

Chai Heng was startled, and turned back to the woman, "That's Miss He...haven't you been here several times? You won't get lost, right? Why should I come out to greet you?" He casually introduced to Luo Jin

, "Prime Minister He's daughter, He Wanying."

He Wanying said anxiously: "You...I am the daughter of the prime minister!"

Chai Heng said: "I am the son of the emperor..."

He Wanying pointed at Luo Jin angrily, "What does she want from you? Relationship?"

Chai Heng glanced at Luo Jin, "Friend...what's wrong?"

"No...not a good friend?" He Wanying's face softened slightly.

"No..." Chai Heng scratched his head, "Don't talk nonsense. People will be embarrassed if you talk nonsense."

He Wanying put her hands on her hips, "Then... between me and her, you choose one! Either I leave or she leaves! I We can't tolerate another woman between the two of us!"

Luo Jin was stunned for a moment.

She just came to see the koi, why was this He Qianjin so resentful towards her?

He Wanying said angrily: "Even if people say I am unreasonable, I will never let her ruin our relationship here!"

Chai Heng was stunned for a while, "Our... relationship? We have nothing to do with each other, right?"

He shook his head . Shaking his head, "It's inexplicable. You can leave if you want!"

He Wanying: "..."

There are no pop-up advertisements on this site, and the permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)