6-10

When Luo Jin got off the bus in a lonely city

, Chai Heng handed her a silver note worth one hundred taels.

"As promised, one hundred taels a day."

"Thank you, Your Highness!"

[I really gave it! Even daily settlements! 】

【I don't have anything, he said I'm a lucky star...just a mascot! I love being a mascot! You don't have to do anything to get money, which is great! 】

【Hello mascot! ]

Ah Xuan on the side broke into a cold sweat as he looked at Chai Heng's raised corners of his mouth.

The dignified second prince, wouldn't he be interested in a little palace maid? Although this little palace maid is good-looking, she is not that good-looking. Those noble ladies are also very good-looking!

Luo Jin only felt that it was not hard at all to eat, sleep, and have delicious food and hot baths at night.

We continued our journey the next day and found the nearest inn to sleep in the evening. The same will be true for the next few days. If there is a post house, we will stay in the post house. If not, we will stay in the inn. Although I am constantly on the road, I am not in a particular hurry and will not drive overnight.

By the fifth day, Luo Jin was used to this kind of life. She even had the couch in the car to herself, because the second prince didn't rest at all during the day and was always reading.

One time when she opened her eyes, she saw Chai Heng staring at her. Luo Jin was startled and asked him kindly: "Your Highness, are you sleepy? Do you want to sleep for a while? Don't be embarrassed to say..."

Chai Heng: "..."

He lowered his head and continued reading, "I'm not sleepy, you can continue to sleep. Let's go."

"Okay!" Luo Jin closed his eyes and fell asleep again soon.

Suddenly, the carriage shook violently, and Chai Heng quickly stepped forward and helped Luo Jin, who was almost thrown away.

"Ah... what's wrong?" Luo Jin raised his head in confusion, "Something happened?"

"It's okay, it's a small matter." Chai Heng helped her sit up, returned to his seat, sat down, and calmly picked up the book .

The sound of weapons clashing was heard outside, and Luo Jin's expression suddenly changed, "There's a fight, Your Highness! Someone wants to rob Jiang Ge!" "

Yes." Chai Heng continued reading.

"Your Highness, it's dangerous. Why are you still reading?" Luo Jin opened the curtains and immediately saw the guards of the convoy fighting with several men in black. There were several bodies of men in black lying on the ground. They were obviously enemies. But the guards Chai Heng brought.

How could Luo Jin, a modern person, have seen such a bloody scene? She quickly put down the curtain and touched her chest, "It's so scary, so scary..."

After a while, the sound of fighting stopped. Someone reported to Chai Heng outside the car, "Your Highness, there are a total of twenty-one assassins. Five escaped, seven died, and the rest have been tied up." "

Send to the nearest government office and let them help with the trial. , see if I can get any useful information."

"Yes."

Luo Jin breathed a long sigh of relief, "It seems that the masters in Xiyuan are not very good, and they were defeated so quickly. You know they are very good at it. Isn't that right?"

"Cooking?"

"It's just useless."

Chai Heng smiled faintly, "This is still in Dongyuan. No matter how stupid they are, they won't think they can kidnap Jiang Ge here. Even if my guards are defeated, Can call for continuous reinforcements. So this time is just a test, the real master...will not show up until he enters the sand city." [

Damn, he tricked me...]

[It seemed that he was holding me up, and I Didn't get his head knocked off. ]

[He can be quite powerful sometimes. After all, he is a prince, so he cannot really be just a useless bastard. ]

[Once a person with a love brain wakes up, his or her IQ will return to normal. 】

It was rare for Chai Heng to hear Luo Jin's thoughts without sending money. He lowered his head and continued reading, hiding the smile on his lips.

That night, the convoy rested in a small town called Qingliu Town, which was only 20 miles away from Shacheng. Qingliu Town was a border town and did not have a post house, so it rested in a local inn.

Luo Jin thought that she would enter Shacheng tomorrow, and there might really be masters coming to rob prisoners. She was a little nervous, and actually couldn't sleep, and then she felt hungry.

She went downstairs to get something to eat, and saw an old lady and a little girl coming to stay. The shopkeeper refused, but the two refused to leave.

"Isn't there a room available? Let us stay overnight!" the old lady begged. "The child is not in good health. If he sleeps on the street, he will catch cold." The little girl coughed pitifully and said in a

childish tone The voice said: "Uncle, let us stay!"

The shopkeeper showed no mercy, "This place has been booked, and no one can enter. Let's go!"

The old and the young continued to plead with a grimace.

Luo Jin's heart moved, and she thought of someone, so she walked over and said to the shopkeeper: "It's not easy for the old and the young, so let them stay for one night." "But...

" The shopkeeper was a little embarrassed, "Sir, I ordered..."

"Orders are dead, people are alive, why are you so stubborn!" Luo Jin patted the shopkeeper on the shoulder, "You know how to respect the old and love the young? Think about your mother, think about you Daughter..."

The shopkeeper had a sad face and felt helpless. The other person was the person the second prince had ordered to take care of. He didn't dare to say disrespectful words, but he cursed all the curse words in his heart. Doesn't she know that an important mission is being carried out here? Isn't it asking for trouble to bring in irrelevant people?

When Chai Heng heard the noise, he walked out of the room and asked, "What's going on?"

Luo Jin blinked at him, "Your Highness, these two people look so pitiful! Can we let them stay for one night?" "

She didn't know if Chai Heng could understand what she meant, but she just silently hoped in her heart that he would understand.

[This person must be Liu Shu, the master of Qijietang. He likes to pretend to be an old lady the most. He has an apprentice named Xiao Xiaoyu who is short and likes to pretend to be a little girl to deceive others. ]

[This combination is so cruel, the old and the young look very pitiful, and the heroine has even been fooled! 】

【He must be here to inquire about information. It would be great if we could trick him in and let the experts besiege him to catch a turtle in an urn. ]

[Please, can you understand? 】

Liu Shu originally had no intention of going in, but just wanted to observe in the lobby. He also knew that it was impossible for the people here to let him in. He had just been pleading to delay time and wanted to observe more.

Unexpectedly, a girl suddenly showed mercy and expressed sympathy to him.

He was quite embarrassed and said: "Well... since it's inconvenient... let's not embarrass others..."

Luo Jin continued to help and plead, "Your Highness, they are definitely not bad people. Let them stay, please! They It's so pitiful that they have to sleep on the streets without a place to live."

Chai Heng smiled helplessly, "Okay, since you said so, then give them a room and let them stay well in the room. Running around."

He waved his hand and said, "Give them a guest room."

Liu Shu was in a dilemma. He was worried about being in danger when he went in, but he was a little reluctant to leave. If he really finds a chance to rescue the prince, wouldn't it be a great achievement?

The shopkeeper was swearing again. The second prince actually listened to the palace maid and wanted to let an outsider of unknown origin into the inn? What if something goes wrong?

Only Chai Heng smiled, like a fool who is obsessed with love, "I know you are kind-hearted and don't want to see others suffer."

The shopkeeper: "..."

What a stupid prince, who fails to succeed but fails to succeed.

But he did not dare to disobey, and reluctantly ordered the waiter to lead the two people towards the guest room. Liu Shu hesitated, but finally bit the bullet and followed. He is also an expert and bold person. Even if there is danger, he feels that he can always run away.

Luo Jinsheng was afraid that Chai Heng would not understand her intention, so he hinted again: "The two guards at the door look so fierce. Most people would not dare to come in. If it weren't for... if they didn't have nowhere to go, they would definitely not come here. , right?"

She shouted in her heart.

【Do you understand me? They have a problem! ]

[I'm a mascot, so I can't speak too clearly. Get it yourself! hurry up! 】

Chai Heng thought thoughtfully, "So, these two people are really weird. Isn't it because they are cheating? I want to ask them. If there is really no problem, I won't accuse them unjustly. Don't worry!" Luo

Jin was relieved ! His tone was pretending to be surprised, "Huh? Are they a little strange? Then don't scare them, just ask." "Don't worry.

"

The shopkeeper's eyes were blank, and he couldn't understand the scene in front of him.

Until Chai Heng walked up to him and whispered, "Call 'that man' and let's get to work!"

The shopkeeper instantly regained his energy, "Your Highness wants to..."

"Capture Liu Shu!"

"Liu Shu? Him?" ...Is he Liu Shu?" The shopkeeper instantly admired the prince in front of him and said, "It turns out that your highness even knows who he is. It's just that the villain is ignorant and still doubts his highness." Luo Jin asked for a dessert

. , went upstairs while eating.

She thought there would be a fight downstairs, but she never heard anything. She began to worry, would Liu Shu escape? He is such a powerful master, even if he fails to find out the information, there may be a way to escape, right?

Thinking like this, she quietly went downstairs again to see the situation.

As soon as he got off the stairs, he saw Chai Heng standing in the lobby, commanding his guards in a low voice, "Send them back to Weicheng. Keep a strict guard on the road. Don't let them escape!"

A guard responded, "Don't worry, they are all fainting. "

A few guards carried two boxes, one large and one small, and went out through the back door of the inn.

Chai Heng saw Luo Jin coming down and smiled at her, "Didn't it disturb your rest?"

"No," Luo Jin continued to play dumb, "What's wrong? Could it be that these two people... aren't they really pretending to be bad guys?" Chai

Heng said with a smile: "You guessed it right! Now I have to give you a credit no matter what. You will get a reward when you go back...a big reward!" "

Ah... thank you Your Highness!"

[Hehe, I'm just here to take credit. . ]

[It's just strange that Liu Shu was subdued so quietly? Isn't he a master? The novel said that he was an eighth-level master, so powerful that he thought he would have to fight for a long time. ]

[Fortunately, the second prince is not an idiot, he can tell the truth at once. ]

[I'm so sleepy, I need to go to bed. ]

Chai Heng was not sleepy at all.

Thinking about it, today's capture of Liu Shu, the master of Qijietang, is another achievement. How will he be rewarded by his father when he returns home?

If the negotiation goes well this time and the result satisfies my father, he might be able to... directly become the king, right? The prince became jealous when he saw it!

This mascot is so auspicious!

It's just...he didn't seem to have done anything for Luo Jin today, so why did he suddenly hear her voice again?

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)