21-25

While Kunshan Yusui

was talking, Ji's Mansion arrived.

Mrs. Ji is the wife of Lord Ji. Lord Ji lives in Weicheng and is very low-key on weekdays. Mrs. Ji loved growing flowers all her life. She had been planting flowers all her life. Ji's mansion was filled with all kinds of rare and beautiful flowers. Mrs. Ji holds a flower party every season, and the colors of the flowers at each season's flower party are different. Whenever she holds a flower party, ladies and gentlemen from all over the country will come to enjoy it, which is very lively.

Now is the Autumn Flower Party. As the name suggests, it is the autumn flower party. As soon as you arrive at the door of Ji's Mansion, you can smell the fragrance of flowers, which is refreshing.

The Autumn Flower Fair is dominated by chrysanthemums, roses, and camellias. All the flowers planted in Jifu are rare varieties. Ordinary flowers cannot enter Jifu's flower fair.

When Luo Jin arrived, many people had already arrived at the Ji Mansion. These people all have high status, and they enjoy flowers, tea and chat leisurely under the service of maids and servants.

Chai Jing attracted everyone's attention as soon as she entered the door, and everyone came forward to pay their respects.

"See Your Highness the Princess!"

"No courtesy!"

Jiuyuan Continent does not have the strong etiquette between men and women like the real ancient times. There is not much difference in the status of men and women here, and it is common to visit the garden together.

Many nobles come here to visit the park with the idea of ​​blind dates, thinking that they can meet young ladies and young gentlemen of similar family status here, and if they are destined to get married, they can become in-laws.

Luo Jin didn't care about those noble guests. She was attracted by the flowers in the garden as soon as she entered. She pointed to a place and signaled to Chai Jing that she wanted to see it.

"Go and see." Chai Jing nodded.

Luo Jin gave up Chai Jing and ran to see the flowers.

It's a pity that she doesn't have a mobile phone, she really wants to take pictures.

As he was watching, a scolding sound suddenly sounded from behind, "Get out of the way! My eldest lady wants to see the flowers here!"

Luo Jin turned around and saw an arrogant maid walking behind her, followed by a wearer. The girl who got the jeweled treasure.

Luo Jin was too lazy to argue with her and stepped aside to look at the bouquet of flowers next to her.

The maid was reluctant, "My eldest lady wants to see the flowers here, don't spoil the scenery here! Look over there... instead of serving your master, you come here to be lazy!"

Luo Jin was a little bit Displeased, he raised his chin and said, "My mistress is kind-hearted. She asked me to see the flowers by myself. What's wrong? Are you jealous that I have a good mistress?" This sentence brought the eldest lady

into the conversation, and it was obvious that she was talking about her. He is not a good master, and he is not kind or kind-hearted.

The eldest lady's face turned red and she said angrily: "Whose girl is so rude! She deserves a beating!"

Chai Jing came over and glanced at the girl, "What's wrong? Does Miss Zhu have any objections to this princess?" ?"

Miss Zhu's anger surged and she said, "Your Highness, Princess, you have to be reasonable, right? This girl is really rude, even the people around the princess should be taught a lesson!" Luo Jin defended, "Why am I

rude? I just praised my master for his kindness and kindness. What's wrong? I can't praise him? You want to say that my princess is ugly and vicious, right? How dare you disrespect the princess! How brave!" "I...I'm not like

that. Say it!" Miss Zhu's face turned pale, "Your Highness Princess, I really don't mean this... I... I'm leaving!"

After saying that, she turned around and ran away, not even watching the flower party.

Chai Jing smiled and said: "You are really good at quarreling. No wonder Chen Changmo can't argue with you..."

Luo Jin said proudly, "Chen Changmo can't let go at all. He's too stubborn. He definitely can't argue with me."

Chen Changmo was originally in harmony . Chai Jing admired the flowers together. Seeing Chai Jing walk away, she followed her. He had just taken two steps when he bumped into someone who had just turned around.

The man suddenly became angry, "Who are you? How dare you bump into my prince!"

Chen Changmo clasped his fists, "Sorry, I was not careful."

The prince looked at him and said, "Are you the one following the princess? What do you do?"

"I'm the piano master from Yuyuefang." Chen Chang said silently.

The prince said contemptuously: "Why are you so rude? You are just a pariah..."

Chai Jing heard this and immediately became angry. She walked over and frowned: "Who do you think is a pariah? You are... King Ruchuan Crown Prince? Apologize to my piano master!"

Prince Ruchuan did not give in. "Her Royal Highness also knows that I am the crown prince of Prince Ruchuan. I was born in a royal palace and have a noble status. This man is from a humble background. Compared with me, why is he not a pariah? ?"

Chai Jing said angrily: "You..."

She wanted to retort, but couldn't find the words for a moment, and stamped her feet angrily, "Damn it, I can't make any noise..."

Then she looked back at Luo Jin, "You make the noise!"

Luo Jin remembered that there was such a character in the novel. He was a villain with a very low IQ. He once tried to rebel, but he was not strong enough and had a lot of momentum. He Xiao immediately killed him during the fight. He was just a clown who came to make jokes.

She snorted coldly and said: "This Mr. Chen is a guest of Her Royal Highness the Princess. The Princess has always treated her with great courtesy, so why does the Crown Prince call her a pariah? Does that mean that... the Crown Prince thinks he is more noble than the princess? "

Prince Ruchuan was slightly startled, "I didn't say that..."

Luo Jin was unreasonable, pointed at him and said loudly: "That's what you think, right? If you are nobler than the princess, that means your father is nobler. The princess's father is noble...Okay, King Ruchuan wants to rebel!"

Prince Ruchuan blurted out: "How did you know...Ah, no, don't talk nonsense, it's nothing!" "

..."

The whole audience suddenly burst into laughter. There was silence, and everyone's eyes were fixed on Prince Ruchuan, who had accidentally spilled the beans.

Chai Jing was silent for a while, then waved her hand, "Take it!"

Immediately, several hidden guards flew out from the darkness and rushed forward to hold Prince Ruchuan down.

Prince Ruchuan shouted injustice, "I'm wronged! I'm wronged!"

Luo Jin: "Princess, I...just said it casually."

She knew that Prince Ruchuan might be a fool, but she never expected that he could be so stupid. In this way, there is no way to see it.

Chai Jing: "You seem to have done a great job..."

"Well... he probably didn't do much. With his IQ, treason is a bit too much."

"That's right..."

Such a big thing happened. After this incident, the Autumn Flower Party suddenly became lively. The prefect immediately sent people to surround Ji's Mansion, and strictly investigated all the people who had spoken to Prince Ruchuan, suspecting that they were accomplices in conspiracy.

Luo Jin saw that the prefect Yang was so happy that his mouth was grinning to the corners of his eyes. He was happier than during the Chinese New Year. After learning the whole story, he ran over to express his gratitude to Luo Jin, "Deputy Ambassador Luo's merits will be reported to me. Of course, the princess deserves the first credit! The princess is indeed a good judge of people, I admire her!"

" Okay, go and do your work!" Chai Jing was too lazy to pay attention to him.

"Yes! I resign!"

Chen Changmo didn't say anything until he returned. When getting out of the car, he suddenly asked Chai Jing, "Was the princess... angry just now?"

"Of course I am angry, this is treason!" Chai Jing said.

"I mean... when the prince called me a pariah..."

Chai Jing said, "That's right. Why does he say that to you? You are mine! Huh, just thinking about it makes me angry!"

...

When they went to Yulefang the next day, Chai Jing still asked Luo Jin to go upstairs. Copying scriptures, the reason is that she has not finished copying.

Luo Jin grimaced and was about to go upstairs when Chen Changmo suddenly said: "Your Highness, Deputy Ambassador Luo just made a meritorious service yesterday. Although the rebellion case has not been finalized and the Holy Emperor has not rewarded her yet, can she be exempted from copying the scriptures? "

Luo Jin didn't expect Chen Changmo to plead for her, but soon felt that this person must be uneasy and well-intentioned. Could it be that he saw her true purpose?

"It's inevitable! What I said is one, and it's not finished until you finish copying it! You practice yours, don't worry about her!"

Chen Changmo said nothing, sat down in his seat, and continued to practice the piano.

Luo Jin went upstairs and continued to look for clues.

For several days, she searched the second and third floors, but couldn't find any clues.

"Either it was handled too cleanly, or... the murder was committed on the first floor?" Luo Jin guessed.

Chai Jing shook her head, "It's impossible to commit the murder on the first floor. The door is always open and anyone passing by can see it. There are always many people on the first floor. How could he choose to commit the murder on the first floor?" "

It's really evil. The body is How was it transported out without being discovered? Or was it not transported out at all? Or maybe the person was not dead, he went out in disguise and was not discovered?" "If he was not dead, why didn't he show up? I still think he was killed

. , otherwise you can't just ignore your wife and kids, right? His son is only two years old!" "

That's right, a civil servant who doesn't gamble or whoring, works conscientiously, has a wife and kids, generally won't run away from home suddenly. I guess he discovered the true identity of the bad guys and was silenced. We have to figure out now which ones are the bad guys. Huh, Chen Changmo and Ruan Qin must be wolves. There is a high probability that they are not just two wolves. I guess there are at least three to five Only!"

A maid came to report that it was Master Yang, the prefect, who was here.

Luo Jin felt very strange, "Isn't it appropriate for him to come to the princess in the middle of the night? Why not come during the day?"

Chai Jing smiled, "It's very appropriate! It's inappropriate to come during the day!"

Luo Jin was confused and waited until Master Yang entered the courtyard, and Chai Jing retired all the servants and closed the door.

"Princess, I only found this." Mr. Yang took out a cloth bag from his arms, "That thing has not been found yet." Chai Jing

took the cloth bag and opened it a little disappointed, "Why did I find this hairpin?" Yeah? There's a golden Buddha too!"

"I'll go back and keep looking. Even if I have to dig three feet into the ground, I'll still find it for the princess!"

"Okay, go back!"

Chai Jing looked at Luo Jin's confused expression. He explained, "I lost to Prince Ruchuan in a dice bet with him last year. If my father saw it during the house raid, he would definitely scold me. My father wouldn't let me gamble." "

This..." Luo Jin Shen Sheng said, "I think your Majesty is right. Gambling is not a good thing. It is best for the princess not to gamble. Nine out of ten bets will result in losses. Even if the princess has money, she cannot bear to gamble like this." "You said so too..." Chai Jing said thoughtfully

. Thinking, "Okay, I will try not to gamble."

"It's not as much as possible, but definitely!"

"Oh, I know, I know! No matter what, I still have to find the Golden Buddha. It was a gift from my father. If he sees me, I'll be doomed!"

"Prefect Yang said, digging three feet into the ground is enough..." When Luo Jin said this, he suddenly froze, "Digging three feet into the ground... Princess, I seem to have guessed the murderer. Who is it!"

Chai Jing suddenly became energetic, "Who is it?"

"It's hard to say now. We have to go to Yulefang to verify."

"Then go now!" Chai Jing said and ordered carriage.

Luo Jin saw that it was already very late, and was a little worried, "Let's take someone with us tomorrow, in case there is danger..." "

It doesn't matter, isn't that Jiang Mo gone? Who else is so bold and dares to attack this princess? Isn't that right? Are there any hidden guards following?" Chai Jing said impatiently, "Let's go!"

Luo Jin followed Chai Jing into the carriage and rushed to Yulefang.

The sky was dark, with no moon or stars. It was dark, and everything was pitch black.

The door of Yulefang was locked. Chai Jing took out the key and opened the door, lit an oil lamp, and went upstairs with Luo Jin.

"This is it!" Luo Jin said, squatting down, "I saw this board was relatively new during the day. At that time, I thought it might be broken and replaced, but I didn't think much about it. Now that I think about it... this board is definitely There is something wrong."

"Is there... someone hiding under the floor?" Chai Jing asked doubtfully.

"I also thought at the time that people couldn't hide under the wooden boards, so I didn't take a closer look." Luo Jin used a knife to pry open the floor.

Under the dim light of the oil lamp, you can see something dark under the wooden board.

"This is..."

"Dried blood!"

"But why did the blood seep to the bottom of the board?" Chai Jing was puzzled.

Luo Jin said slowly: "If it had been cleaned up in time, the blood stains would not have penetrated so deep. But if the body had been kept from day to night, by the time it was discovered, the blood stains would have already penetrated very deep, right? After the blood stains penetrated the wooden floor, This piece was replaced because it couldn't be cleaned, but the floor slab underneath cannot be replaced." "It was

left there all day long until late at night? Didn't anyone notice?"

"That's my guess," Luo Jin took a deep breath. Taking a breath, "The entire Yulefang... is full of wolves! So there is no need to hide the bodies!"

Chai Jing's eyes widened in shock.

Suddenly there was a sigh from the window, "Hey, unexpectedly... I was discovered, but what can I do?"

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)