62-end

Not

long after He Xiao left, Luo Jin received the news that He Xiao had cut off the sacrificial flag of the grain transport officer and won the first victory. The good news came. The emperor was very happy and held a banquet in the palace to celebrate.

Luo Jin finally felt relieved. It seemed that the war would end earlier than in the plot.

The day after the banquet, Luo Jin was summoned into the Golden Palace. When she came, the eunuch who delivered the order didn't say what was going on, and she was still a little surprised. But when she saw the pretty figure standing in the golden palace, she couldn't help but be pleasantly surprised.

"Princess Feng!"

Feng Lingruo turned around and said with a smile, "Didn't you expect that I would come?"

"Didn't expect that."

There was no such plot in the novel, so Luo Jin didn't know that she would come to Dongyuan. She remembered that Ye Yuan Kingdom did send an envoy to discuss joining forces to fight Han Yuan at this time, but they only mentioned one sentence and did not say that the envoy was the heroine Feng Lingruo.

"The Queen Mother sent me as an envoy to Dongyuan to discuss the joint fight between the two countries against Hanyuan." Feng Lingruo frowned, "I thought you were here, so I asked your Majesty to let you come...I heard that you were killed by the Empress Dowager Su. Was she framed?"

Luo Jin sighed, "I'm fine, but it's a pity that the prime minister lost his beloved daughter."

Feng Lingruo frowned, "Sooner or later, I will kill this evil woman."

The emperor said: "Now that I, Dongyuan, are fighting Hanyuan, if It is naturally the best to have Yeyuan Kingdom to help. Yeyuan Kingdom has also suffered from the wars in Hanyuan for many years, and Dongyuan feels the same way."

Feng Lingruo said: "I want to meet your general and discuss it with him. A joint strategy to defend against the enemy. I heard that this general will never win a hundred battles. In fact, I have long wanted to see him."

The emperor smiled and said: "Thank you. Since the princess has this intention, I will send someone to escort the princess to the winter. Lincheng."

Feng Lingruo looked back at Luo Jin, "Can I let her accompany me? I only know her, and there is someone to talk to on the way."

Luo Jin was startled, "My Taichang Temple... is still there I have some official business to attend to."

Before she finished her words, the emperor said: "Okay, anyway, there is a young minister in Taichang Temple to help, so Luo Qing can go with the princess, and she can go as long as she wants."

Luo Jin: "... "

The emperor just said that there is her in Taichang Temple but not her.

She could only respond, "Yes!"

"Then let's leave tomorrow." The emperor ordered.

Luo Jin and Feng Lingruo left the palace together, "We won't leave until tomorrow, why don't you go to my place to rest? My house is quite big. But there is no one to take care of me..."

Xiangxiang was caught, and Luo Jin didn't go back. Hire a maid, since Xiao Lian is here, she can usually help her clean up the house. She and Xiaolian lived alone and didn't have much housework to do. Luo Jin and Xiao Lian both have some cooking skills, and they spend most of their time going out to buy food, so there is no need to hire a maid.

Feng Lingruo said, "It's okay. I don't need anyone to wait on me. I'm not that squeamish." "

Okay, then I'll buy some food. We have many special foods in Dongyuan. I'll take you to try them!" Luo Jin said, Looking behind him, "Princess doesn't bring bodyguards?"

Feng Lingruo raised the corners of her lips, "I am at the ninth level, what kind of bodyguards do I need?"

Luo Jin was stunned, "Ninth level? So fast?"

Feng Lingruo said with a smile . : "I just broke through not long ago, and now it's still like a dream. I broke through all of a sudden. I didn't expect it to be so easy."

Luo Jin: "..."

The heroine's aura is indeed very strong, and she breaks through when she says she will.

Luo Jin took Feng Lingruo to the street to buy some food and packed it back to Moyuan.

Xiaolian saw the guest and came forward to greet him, "Hello, sister, my name is Xiaolian, please come in."

Her personality has become much more cheerful recently, and she is no longer like before, hiding when she sees strangers and being too stuffy to dare. say.

"Hello! Is it because of her that you went to see Situ An last time?" Feng Lingruo looked at Xiaolian, "It seems that you have found the right one. Fortunately." Xiaolian nodded, "Situ, the

miracle doctor, treated Xiaolian. , Xiaolian is already well."

Her hair has also grown out. Although it is not long yet, it has a lot of volume and looks good when tied up.

After dinner, Xiaolian and Feng Lingruo started to quarrel over who slept with Luo Jin.

Xiaolian showed no sign of weakness, "I sleep with my sister every day. Even if Sister Feng comes, I won't let her go!"

Feng Lingruo said: "I am a guest, so I must treat guests well, right? Besides, at that time I also helped you a lot when you invited Situ An. After all...I am your savior!"

Luo Jin said helplessly from the side: "There are a lot of empty rooms here, and you are not children anymore, so you are still afraid Is it black?"

Feng Lingruo said: "I don't know why, I sleep very soundly when I am with you. If you, the Taichang Temple Minister, stop doing this, I will grant you a bigger official position and you don't have to do anything. Just sleep with me."

Luo Jin was stunned, "Is there such a good thing?"

But she immediately shook her head, "He Xiao will not agree."

If Fengling was He Xiao's wife, of course the person accompanying her would be He Xiao.

Feng Lingruo frowned, "That general? What's your relationship with him? Why should he care about you?"

"This..." Luo Jin didn't know how to explain it.

Feng Lingruo was furious, "Then I will know this He Xiao and have a fight with him. Whoever wins, you and who, how about it?"

Luo Jin: "???"

What is the plot direction of this, female ? Mainly looking for a fight with the male protagonist...for her?

She said quickly: "No, don't fight with him because of me..."

After saying this, she felt that this was strange.

Feng Lingruo was very determined, "I haven't found an opponent since I broke through to the ninth level. I will beat He Xiao when I see him in a few days. He is also at the ninth level. He is forbidden to hit and cannot be beaten to death."

Luo Jin: "... ..."

The direction of the plot has become so strange. Why is there domestic violence?

Early the next morning, Luo Jin and Feng Lingruo set out for Donglin City. Originally, Xiaolian wanted to stay in Weicheng, but she didn't want to be alone and had to follow Luo Jin.

"Take me with you, please! Sister..." Xiaolian pulled Luo Jin's clothes and held on, "I have already practiced to the eighth level, I won't drag you down, really. I can still I'm helping you fight!"

"Returned to the eighth level?" Luo Jin was startled.

This world is really full of geniuses. Xiaolian fell back to the seventh level because the poison was removed, but it didn't take long for her to practice again.

"Yes, I will work very hard. It won't be long before I reach the eighth level." Xiaolian put her hands on her hips. "In the future, I will protect my sister and I will not let her be bullied by bad people." Luo Jin saw

her firm attitude. , but also didn't want to leave her alone at home. After thinking about it, he agreed and let her follow.

The carriages and horses in Dongyuan were easily accessible, so the three of them got on the carriage and rushed to Donglin City.

"Actually, I was not the original messenger sent by the Queen Mother," Feng Lingruo said while chatting on the carriage. "I came on my own initiative. Fortunately, I came. Otherwise, you would have been snatched away by He Xiao. What a risk!"

Luo Jin: "..."

"As I said, I have nothing to do with General He."

"Stop talking to him, I'm done with him!"

Ten days later, we arrived at Winterland City, a frontier fortress. This is the northernmost frontier city in Dongyuan. The city is not big and is basically used for military defense. There are not many people living there.

Luo Jin showed his token to the defenders, the city gate opened, and the coachman drove into the city.

He Xiao had already received the message. As soon as Luo Jin entered the city, he rode out to greet Luo Jin. When he saw the carriage stopped, he jumped off the horse and walked to the front of the carriage.

Luo Jin got out of the car and just when he was about to speak, he heard the sound of metal friction as a weapon was unsheathed.

"He Xiao, right? Let's fight first!" Feng Lingruo drew his sword and struck.

He Xiao was startled and jumped away quickly, "Who are you?"

"Feng Lingruo!"

"Princess Ye Yuan?"

Feng Lingruo's moves were fierce. When He Xiao saw that she was actually hitting her, he could only draw his sword to block it. .

"Princess, what do you mean?" He Xiao asked while typing.

"Let's compare martial arts," Feng Lingruo kept holding on, "Look at General He's ability!"

Luo Jin didn't expect that Feng Lingruo would fight whenever he asked. She couldn't intervene even if she wanted to stop him, so she could only watch the battle from the sidelines. The two men were both at the ninth level, and they couldn't tell the winner for a moment. The sword energy was like frost, shaking the tiles of the houses on the street and falling down.

The fight lasted for a long time, until both of them were tired, and then they stopped.

He Xiao was a little surprised, "I didn't expect that the princess of Ye Yuan is so strong, she is actually at the ninth level, I admire you!"

Feng Lingruo finally remembered the purpose of coming here, "General He is polite, now Han Yuan's power is strong, General He It is really not easy to win consecutive battles. My Queen Mother often praises you, saying that you are the most powerful general in Dongyuan."

Luo Jin really couldn't understand, and the two people suddenly became polite again.

It would be nice if we didn't fight, it would be nice to be peaceful.

He Xiao ordered a banquet to be held in honor of Feng Lingruo.

The generals guarding the city gathered together and sat on both sides to accompany the guests. The atmosphere of the banquet was very harmonious. Luo Jin sat at the bottom and felt that Feng Lingruo's smile was very fake. But she laughed out loud after all, what more could be asked of her?

After the banquet, Feng Lingruo and He Xiao entered the meeting hall and discussed military matters.

Luo Jin didn't know anything about this, so he stopped joining in the fun and took Xiaolian to rest at the residence arranged by He Xiao. She had been traveling for ten days and was already tired.

Just when I was about to sleep, a horn suddenly sounded outside.

She went out and asked a guard, "What does this mean?"

"The enemy has invaded and a war is about to begin." The guard responded, "Lord Luo can just rest here, there is no need to worry."

Luo Jin had never seen ancient people fighting, but I'm very curious and want to take a look. She asked: "Is it convenient for me to go and take a look?"

The guard thought for a moment, "It's okay to stand on the tower and take a look, as long as you don't leave the battlefield, otherwise others will have to protect you."

Luo Jin nodded repeatedly, "Okay "I won't leave the battlefield, so you take me to the tower."

The guard responded and took Luo Jin to the tower.

When he reached the bottom of the city tower, Luo Jin saw He Xiao and Feng Lingruo walking out of the city gate together.

Feng Lingruo said as he walked: "Let's see who kills more enemies, and we'll listen to whoever decides on cooperation."

He Xiao said, "Okay, don't lose too badly."

"Oh, I lost to you? I will kill them all without leaving a single piece of them behind! Don't be too surprised when the time comes."

Luo Jin listened with confusion.

Why didn't these two people leave according to the plot? Isn't it supposed to be love at first sight, between you and me? How come this is still a competition?

Where does such a strong desire to win come from?

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)