41-45

" What

?" Luo Jin asked immediately.

"It's nothing special, just that there were more people. At that time, an assassination incident had just occurred in the palace, and the princess was still unconscious, so not only the Gong Yu Guards, but also the Weicheng Army were mobilized." Liu Zishu said, "The number of guards has doubled compared to previous years, but the Weicheng army was on the outside and did not enter the ancestral hall directly."

Luo Jin thought for a long time and didn't think this had anything to do with the robe.

"By the way, do you recognize a good embroiderer?" Luo Jin asked, "This dress may be a bit strange. I want to find a good embroiderer to take a closer look." "Yes, my mother

has one under her ." Liu Zishu took the bundle wrapped in the robe and said, "Leave it to me. I'll ask her to help me when I get back." "

That's good for you."

"No...you're welcome."

Liu Zishu called a carriage and took him with him. Luo Jin entered the palace.

Luo Jin entered the Chaoqian Palace, where the emperor was waiting for her. As soon as he saw her, he called her to come to him.

"I have read Luo Qing's memorial. It says that there is a great evil in the north... Could it be that Han Yuan really has something on his mind?" The emperor pondered for a while, "It seems that I have to work hard to congratulate the general again." Luo Jin did not expect that the emperor

would be like this. Taking her memorial seriously, he handed over his hand and said: "It's just...maybe, although you have to believe in the stars, you can't believe them all."

The emperor shook his head, "How can you not believe in the stars? You are the Minister of Taichang Temple, how can you have such an idea? Luo

Jin quickly said: "I am ignorant."

The emperor was not angry, "It doesn't matter, you are young and have just taken office, so it is normal for you not to understand these things. There are great astrologers in this world who can really predict the future." .I sent people to inquire about a secret matter. An astrologer once predicted that the emperor of Jiyuan would be killed by his own son. In order to prevent the prediction from coming true, the emperor of Jiyuan had the prince killed and buried in an underground mausoleum. , but the prince suddenly entered the palace twelve years later and killed the emperor of Jiyuan with his own hands. Later it was discovered that an ambitious general secretly rescued the prince and used him to rebel. Even so, the prophecy did come true. Isn't it?"

Luo Jin was startled, "Then the prince can't be... Shui Yingchen, right?"

"He is indeed the emperor of Jiyuan." The emperor nodded, "I tell you this story just to tell you, Jue You must not disbelieve in astrology. It's just that we don't have great astrologers in Dongyuan, so we can't make such accurate predictions." He paused and said,

"I've been feeling uneasy lately. Please call in a few more astrologers to observe the sky. If there is any Changes will be reported at any time. I always feel that something bad will happen."

"I obey the order!"

After leaving the Chaoqian Palace, Luo Jin went to the Lihua Palace to look for Chai Jing. She did not tell the princess that she would look for her every day. Shui Yingchen was afraid that she would offend Shui Yingchen impulsively. The big devil was never soft-hearted in killing people.

"So, how hard is it to work at Taichang Temple?" Chai Jing bit into the candied haws, "The candied haws are a bit sticky, but they are delicious." "

It's not hard." Luo Jin said with a smile, "You don't even have to check your attendance on time. Very good."

"Attendance?"

"Just click on the thumb." Chai Jing chuckled, "You are the Minister of Taichang Temple. Now you are the biggest in Taichang Temple. Who dares to click on your thumb?" She thought for a while, "Since

you are the Minister of Taichang Temple, you are the biggest in Taichang Temple.

You don't need to do it, why don't you stay and sleep with me tonight? I still have nightmares occasionally these days. With you by my side, I sleep very peacefully."

Luo Jin smiled bitterly and shook his head, "I still have errands to do, so I'm afraid it's inconvenient. , the palace is too far from Taichang Temple."

Chai Jing had no choice but to say, "Okay, then you can come to the palace to see me from time to time."

Luo Jin still went to Shui Yingchen's Zhuangzi that night, but he was quite worried when he went there today. Somewhat uneasy.

It was the third day. Her method of hypnosis was extremely simple. She was always worried that if someone learned it, she would be useless. Shui Yingchen would still kill her without hesitation and take her Red Emperor Gu.

Sure enough, when she went there today, she was not sent directly to the dormitory. Instead, she was asked to wait in the guest room.

It wasn't until midnight that Huamei came to the guest room and took Luo Jin to the bedroom.

Luo Jin looked into Shui Yingchen's dark gray eyes and suddenly smiled, "Why, your bird can't help you sleep, so you still have to do it with me?"

She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows slightly, "It seems like you You can't kill me today."

She looked out the door, "That bird makes me uncomfortable when it smiles. I really can't help but want to strangle her to death... You don't mind, do you?"

Shui Yingchen ignored it. she.

Luo Jin looked away, "The martial arts in your world are quite simple, I thought it would be difficult..."

She raised her eyes and looked at Shui Yingchen, "Aren't you afraid that I will kill you after I have mastered the martial arts?"

"You Try?" Shui Yingchen said calmly, "Okay, I'm going to bed, let's change someone."

Luo Jin looked up and looked around, confused: "Why am I here? Is Your Majesty going to sleep? Then I It's about to begin!"

Shui Yingchen looked at her, "I said...change someone! I don't want to hear the story about zombies eating brains."

Luo Jin was startled, "How did you know it was me? Didn't I pretend to be different? ?"

Shui Yingchen snorted coldly, "She doesn't know your existence, right? Do you want me to tell her what she did when she lost consciousness?"

Luo Jin gritted his teeth and said, "I know. It's time!"

She closed her eyes, then her eyes changed slightly, and she lowered her eyes, "Is Your Majesty going to sleep? Let's start?" "

Yes."

"Okay, now start to relax your head..."

Wait until Shui Yingchen After falling asleep, Luo Jin walked outside. The candlelight flickered, and the light in the room was not too bright. Now Shui Yingchen, with her sleep aid, does not need bright lights to fall asleep, so there are only a few candles in the bedroom.

A moth with a little golden light on its wings flew in from outside the house. Luo Jin thought the moth was quite beautiful and couldn't help but stare at it. But she saw the moth flying straight towards the candle, performing what is called a moth flying into the flame in front of her.

"Don't go..." Luo Jin stared at the moth, thinking silently, "You can't go, you will die! Go back!"

The moth seemed to understand, and suddenly turned around halfway through the flight. ,flew away.

Luo Jin was startled. She suddenly thought that the Red Emperor Gu was the Insect King, so did she just use the power of the Red Emperor Gu?

She felt happy and lowered her head to look for other insects.

She saw a little ant on the ground walking forward carrying food that she didn't know where to get. She muttered silently: "Put down the food and look back!"

Under normal circumstances, ants would not put down their food.

But after she said this silently, the little ant actually put down the food and turned around and left.

Luo Jin was ecstatic, she could really control these bugs!

This Red Emperor Gu is really interesting!

She looked at Shui Yingchen, who was sleeping soundly inside, and her eyes gradually became complicated.

The next day Luo Jin went to Taichang Temple and walked around. When he saw Lin Jinzhou, he asked casually: "Do you know where there are bees?" "Yes,

go out from the west gate and walk ten miles west. Bee Man, I bought his honey, it's so sweet."

"Why is it so far?" Luo Jin frowned, "Isn't there any nearby?"

"Beekeeping requires pollen! There are not so many flowers in the city, but if you just want to drink honey, you can buy it in the city. But I heard that some honey contains sugar, so it's not as good as going to the bee farm to cut it yourself."

Luo Jin thought for a while, "I know, I'll buy some honey... Just keep an eye on it here, and call me if you need anything. "

Yes!"

Luo Jin went out and headed to the west of the city.

Taichang Temple always operates in accordance with the rules, and everything is arranged at a scheduled time. There are basically no emergencies for her to deal with. Working here allows you to have a very stable schedule. Luo Jin feels that this job is really suitable for retirement.

Not long after leaving the city, she saw a large number of flower vines, but because it was winter, these flower vines were withered and there were no flowers in bloom.

The beekeeper lived in a nearby garden. Luo Jin knocked on the door and went in. A middle-aged man came out cheerfully, "Girl, do you want honey?"

"I want bees," Luo Jin said.

The beekeeper was startled, "Bees? My family doesn't sell bees. It's winter, and the bees won't collect honey anymore. If you buy it back, you have to wait until spring to start collecting honey." "You can set

a price." Luo Jin He said, "Just wait until spring to raise a new nest. I want all the bees in your hand."

The beekeeper hesitated for a long time, "It's...one hundred taels."

Luo Jin took out a banknote. Give him, "Deal."

At night, Luo Jin lit a lamp in the sea of ​​withered flowers on the edge of the cliff. She sat on a stone and looked at the gently falling snowflakes in the sky.

There was already a thin layer of snow on the ground, and the snowflakes fell on her forehead and turned into water in an instant.

When she saw the tall figure appearing in front of her, she did not stand up, but bent down to pick up a piece of dead branch and gestured towards Shui Yingchen, "Why are you here?"

Shui Yingchen's voice was cold. : "Is this the burial place you chose for yourself? If you dare not listen to my orders, you know what will happen to you."

Luo Jin smiled softly and said in a serious tone: "No, this is what I gave you. The prepared burial place. I originally thought it would be better to have a sea of ​​flowers, but I couldn't find it... Hey, it's already the beginning of spring, why is it snowing? However, if there is no sea of ​​flowers, it would be nice to have snowflakes." "

Haha. ..." Shui Yingchen looked at Luo Jin with dark gray eyes, "When did you become crazy?" "

Actually, even if I go tonight, you may not kill me," Luo Jin continued, "You The hypnosis technique used by my subordinates on you was ineffective, but it was effective when I used it. It was obviously the same words, so how could there be such a difference? After you think about it carefully, you will only come to one conclusion..." "

Red Emperor Gu."

"That's right. , you must think so, so it is only a matter of time before you kill me to get the Red Emperor Gu. If I go to your village tonight, maybe tonight?" Shui Yingchen nodded lightly, "Are you right? Wrong

, I originally planned to kill you as soon as you show up tonight to take the Red Emperor Gu. It's very clever, but it's a pity that it doesn't work. The result is the same."

Luo Jin smiled, "You are conceited and greedy, water reflects dust, This is the cause of your death."

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)