extra

In Luo Jin's previous life

, Luo Jin was sent to kindergarten when she was three years old. Looking at her group of classmates who could not even count a hundred, she looked down at a book of exercises about solid geometry in her hand, and for the first time she felt Huge differences between people.

Only then did she learn that she was a genetically modified human created by the emerging scientific "gene modification project" a few years ago. Many couples with excellent genes participated in this project, and her mother was one of them.

However, this plan did not cause too big a stir, because most children did not show obvious differences compared with ordinary people after birth, and only a small number of people's IQs could be seen to have improved.

People like Luo Jin, whose IQ and physical fitness have greatly improved, are just an exception.

Luo Jin not only has a high IQ, she is also very fast, extremely agile, and has amazing strength.

In the back garden of her home, she caught a butterfly and tore it in half to prevent it from escaping.

Mother Luo looked at her daughter in shock, suddenly raised her hand and slapped her in the face.

Little Luo Jin's face suddenly became red and swollen, and she asked with tears in her eyes, "Why did you hit me?"

Luo's mother said angrily: "How can you do such a perverted thing? Do you know that you look abnormal? You are not allowed to do this in the future. , I don't want others to think that my daughter is abnormal!"

Little Luo Jin cried and ran out. When she saw her sister Luo Xin coming back, she threw herself into Luo Xin's arms and told her what had just happened aggrievedly. .

Luo Xin carried her to sit on the sofa, poured her a glass of water, and helped her wipe away her tears.

Her sister was fifteen years older than her and was already in college. She hugged her tenderly and said softly: "Let me tell you, small animals can also feel pain. Please don't hurt the small animals around you in the future, okay?" Luo

Jin nodded, "Okay, I will listen to my sister."

From the time Luo Jin could remember, Luo Xin especially liked talking to her. She spoke very gently and always had a smile on her face.

Xiao Luo Jin likes her sister very much, but she is a little afraid of her mother who is always very serious.

On this day, little Luo Jin heard her sister and mother arguing. She rarely saw her sister lose her temper.

"Delete all the videos you posted online about Luo Jin! Do you know this is very dangerous for her?" Luo Xin looked at her mother angrily.

Luo's mother disagreed, "My daughter is very smart, what's wrong if she shows it off? It can also help increase traffic in my psychological therapy room." "But

what if she is seen by a bad person?"

"Don't worry, the security of the community is very good. "

What if it's a very powerful bad guy?"

"Are you crazy?"

Luo's mother still likes to take videos of little Luo Jin, but little Luo Jin thinks that her sister will be unhappy. When she sees the camera pointed at her, she lowers her head. He shook his head and refused to do anything.

Mother Luo was very unhappy.

Luo Jin knows that her sister Luo Xin is a writer. She has written many novels on the Internet, many of which have become books on the bookshelf.

She secretly changed a name in the book to her own name while her sister's computer was open. She felt very accomplished for this prank.

On the day the novel was published, Luo Xin saw her sister's name appearing in the novel.

She just smiled and said, "Xiao Jin is really amazing. He can type even before he is five years old."

When Luo Jin was five years old, one day she saw a group of people suddenly breaking into her home. She was very strong and knocked down several of them, but there were many people on the other side. She struggled, but was still drugged and lost consciousness.

Later, she was awakened by a sharp pain.

She couldn't see anything, she just felt that her hands and feet were clasped by cold, hard metal rings, and there was a bone-chilling pain on her back, and she couldn't help but struggle.

"Hey, wake up." A strange woman's voice.

"Who are you?" Xiao Luo Jin was very scared. "Where is my sister? I want to go home!" The

woman's voice said with a smile, "My surname is Su. You can call me Dr. Su. Don't be afraid. I won't harm you." Yours, I just want to draw your bone marrow and blood for research. Go home? This may not be possible. You will never have to go home again." Her voice sounded like a devil, "

By the way, there are still two tubes of bone marrow left. Why did you wake up? It's so troublesome... Anesthetics have side effects on the brain, so we can only take them directly."

Xiao Luo Jin only felt something cold and sharp stabbing into her bones, which made her scream in pain, and then Passed out.

When she woke up again, she felt extremely cold.

She couldn't see anything, but she could feel the water rushing around her. Her body was bound by various things and was very heavy, unable to move at all.

The stimulation from the electric current that came from time to time made her cry out in pain, but she couldn't do anything.

There was no day or night in such a painful life, and she didn't know how long she had stayed like this. She had no food or water, but she didn't feel hungry or thirsty. She only felt that something was flowing into her body through her blood vessels. It wasn't until she was pulled out of the water and the instruments on her body that she saw that the place where she had been before was a huge glass container filled with various data cables, and "noise" came from time to time. "Zi" sound.

Her body was very weak and she had no strength to resist, so she was pressed on the experimental table again.

A familiar feeling of pain came, and the needle pierced into her bones again, causing her to fall into coma again.

"Sister, come and save me..."

"Sister, I want to go home..."

"I hurt so much..."

After a long time, she heard gunfire outside.

Soon, there was the sound of glass being smashed around her, she was picked up by a pair of warm hands, and the things blocking her vision were removed.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw Luo Xin.

Luo Xin's eyes were filled with tears, "I'm sorry, I'm late..."

"I'll take you home!"

Xiao Luo Jin smiled, but she only glanced at it before she heard a man's roar, "Hurry up. Run!"

Luo Xin was stunned for a moment, then suddenly pressed little Luo Jin under him and hugged her tightly.

Xiao Luo Jin heard her sister's voice.

"Xiao Jin, you have to... love this world."

"Only if you love this world can it exist."

The air was filled with the smell of blood. Xiao Luo Jin didn't know what had happened. When she got out of Luo Xin's arms, When she was taken out, she saw her sister lying there, covered in blood, motionless.

The person holding her was a middle-aged man. The man shouted angrily: "This pervert actually installed a mechanism on the child! Ambulance! Ambulance!"

Although little Luo Jin is only five years old, her IQ is equivalent to that of an adult. people.

She quickly understood what was happening and struggled to get out of the man's arms. But she had no strength anymore, so the man took her out and put her into the helicopter that came to the rescue.

After Luo Xin's funeral, little Luo Jin became as taciturn as before.

One day, Luo's mother discovered that all the white mice in Luo's father's laboratory at home were missing.

Soon, she found the bodies of these mice in the trash can, with their hearts ripped out. The technique is clean and neat, and no unnecessary tissue is brought out.

She found Xiao Luo Jin angrily and slapped her again, "How could you do such a strange thing!"

Xiao Luo Jin didn't cry or look at her, she just sat blankly.

Mother Luo's scalp was numb, and she felt that the problem was getting worse.

When Luo Jin was seven years old, she went to elementary school. Luo's father and mother were very busy and had no time to take care of her, so they sent her to boarding school.

Luo Jin looked at her book quietly, but today she felt a little strangely quiet. Zhang Lili, her deskmate who used to talk to her every day, was silent today and did not bother her.

"What's wrong with you?" Luo Jin asked Zhang Lili.

Zhang Lili's eyes were filled with fear, and he whispered: "Yesterday, the new math teacher asked me to go to his dormitory to make up lessons. He took off my clothes and it... hurt me. I'm afraid he will ask me to go today."

Luo Jin Her face changed, "What did you say?"

Although she was only seven years old, her intelligence level was far beyond that of ordinary college students. Ordinary children did not understand this kind of thing, but she knew it very well.

After school in the afternoon, the math teacher came again. He smiled and said to Zhang Lili, "I have to make up lessons today too!"

Luo Jin raised her cute and cute face, "The teacher is biased, so I have to make up lessons too!"

The math teacher Staring at Luo Jin's face, he then smiled and said, "Okay, then you go and make up your classes today."

Zhang Lili looked at Luo Jin's retreating back with grateful eyes. Then the more she thought about it, the more something was wrong, and she ran to find the class teacher. .

When the head teacher heard Zhang Lili tell the whole story, he felt a buzz in his head.

"This pervert!" The head teacher gritted his teeth and called the police, then called the doorman and several teachers to break into the math teacher's dormitory.

The scene in front of them will be unforgettable for everyone.

The math teacher was lying in a pool of blood, and a seven-year-old girl held a plate of bloody things to his mouth, as if feeding him.

The math teacher was quickly sent to the hospital because he was too chopped into pieces and his organs could not be put back together. He would never be able to have children again in his life.

The police arrived quickly and handcuffed the math teacher after he woke up.

Luo Jin returned home and saw several burly men he had never seen before.

She realized something was wrong and turned around to run away. It was too late. Those people held her down. Mother Luo walked out of the room with a needle in her hand.

"I have to carry out psychological intervention on you," Luo's mother knelt down and inserted the needle into Luo Jin's neck, "Anti-social personality, violent tendencies, and no empathy. If you continue like this, you will definitely become a criminal! "

I...I didn't..." Luo Jin struggled, but his body gradually lost strength. "The police said I was not guilty...the one who was guilty was the math teacher..." "But everyone has seen it, you are

not normal." , all the teachers in the school are afraid of you, they hinted that I can send you to a special school, you said, what kind of special school can accept students like you?" "

I'm right!"

"Oh, since your sister died , you are abnormal again. It seems that her death has greatly stimulated you. I must let you forget her, forget everything in the past, and forget your abnormal talent together. Become an ordinary normal person. Just be a human being."

"I don't want... I want to avenge my sister!"

"Disobedient children will be punished."

"The 1,500th psychological intervention: failed!" the assistant recorded, with a look on his face Unable to bear it, "She will have a mental breakdown if she continues, why not?"

"No, continue!"

Luo Jin was restrained on the treatment chair and watched numbly as her mother walked towards her with a syringe.

"Are you so unable to accept me?"

"No, I would rather you not exist than accept you becoming a dangerous criminal."

"I didn't harm anyone!"

"You are a born evil child, I should have dealt with you long ago What are you insisting on when you perform psychological intervention?"

"The two thousandth time! Success!"

Luo's mother smiled, picked up the confused Luo Jin, and took her home.

"Baby, we are moving, and you have to transfer to another school." Luo's mother packed her luggage.

Luo Jin didn't care, she didn't remember her classmates anyway.

Two years later, late one night, Luo Jin opened his eyes.

She looked out the window coldly, opened the window, and jumped down. She moves quickly and is extremely light on her feet.

Until a man appeared in front of her.

"Remember me?" the man asked.

"Remember." Luo Jin said, "You took me away and didn't let me see my sister for the last time."

The man smiled, "Do you still hold a grudge? That is also for your safety. Your sister is my colleague. , she is from the Special Criminal Investigation Bureau, and she is very good. She joined us just to protect you." He sighed with some regret:

"It's a pity that despite all our efforts, you were captured by the bad guys."

Luo Jin asked: "Will you avenge her?"

The man nodded, "We have never stopped investigating the evil doctor Su Jingjing. This woman is so bad. Your sister also said before that she would be written into the novel as a villain."

Luo Tie shook his head: "I have read all my sister's novels, but there is no such person."

"Maybe... I haven't had time to write it yet. She has been very busy, and the writer is just a cover for her."

He looked at Luo Jin : "Want to join us?"

Luo Jin did not hesitate, "Yes! I want revenge!"

Luo Jin followed the man to the secret base, where she was arranged for a series of physical examinations. Only then did she know that the man was her sister. Captain.

The captain looked at her examination results and sighed, "You have suffered serious mental damage, and your personality is currently split. One of your personalities is very simple, kind and innocent, and the other is the original you." "Can it be recovered

? "

No, your personality was forcibly split when the spirit was almost destroyed. If the first personality on the surface thinks of the past, she will cancel each other out with you, and your soul will be at risk of destruction."

"I understand."

"Sorry, you can only move forward in the dark now."

Luo Jin sighed helplessly.

The captain arranged some training for her and told her not to let the first personality discover this. This means that she can only get up quietly after the first personality falls asleep, and then return to bed before dawn.

Luo Jin was always sleepy during the day, and his grades were not good. He was a very mediocre student.

At night, she opened her eyes and took out the hidden communication device from above the wardrobe.

"A gun-toting hostage incident occurred on Harmony Street. There may be a bomb at the scene. The five gangsters are extremely vicious and are requesting support from the Special Criminal Investigation Bureau."

Luo Jin jumped out of the window and walked to the location of the incident, which was an ordinary residential building.

She ran to the window and jumped in.

The five gangsters in the room found someone at the window. When they wanted to resist, they found that they could no longer move.

They all fell to the ground, not knowing what happened until they died.

Luo Jin glanced at the frightened hostages in the room, and simply said to the communication device, "It's solved."

She looked at her cuffs and frowned, "My clothes are stained with blood..."

Then her figure disappeared from the room. The window disappeared, leaving only the confused faces of the newly rescued hostages.

"Is that... a human just now?"

"It's a robot, right? How can humans be so fast?"

"A new invention?"

"But it looks like a real person!" It wasn't

until twenty years later that the Special Criminal Investigation Bureau finally found a person on a ship Su Jingjing was discovered on the cruise ship.

She was forced into desperation and suddenly took out a small disk-like thing from her body.

"This can blow up the entire ship. If you don't let me go, I will let everyone on this ship be buried with me!" She smiled ferociously.

The Bureau of Investigation hesitated. They couldn't implicate ordinary tourists.

At this moment, Luo Jin's figure flew out. She hugged Su Jingjing and jumped into the sea in the opposite direction.

The boat was traveling very fast, leaving the two people who fell into the sea far behind the boat.

Soon, there was an explosion.

The captain stared blankly at the sea level, tears welling up in an instant.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)