CHAPTER ~ 52

Lelo double update Aaj, kal se author wapas busy hojaegi. Next update Holi ke din! Tab Tak ke liye, okay bye!

POV :~ AARAV

My heartbeat calmed down when I came to know that her operation was successfull. I was so happy that I ended up hugging the doctor but within next minute, doctor said me something that turned my condition upside down,

"She has been shifted to the ICU. She may loose her eyesight. May.
Her right hand is fractured including her feet bone too. Fortunately, if nothing effects her eyesight,then also, she'll have a vision problem for few days. She'll feel pain when she'll try to focus on something.

Let's see when she wakes up now, estimated duration is 12 hours!".

12 hours!

"Can I meet her?", I asked out of urgency.

He nodded his head, "One person at a time."

I rushed inside the ICU.

Pipes were attached to her nose, hands.
I wasn't able to see her like this and I immediately turned back.

Her smiling face was revolving in my mind. Her blushing face when I used to hug her. Her angry face whenever she used to get irritated.

I collected all my strength and turned towards her.

Bandages were wrapped around her head. Her right hand was plastered.
Her left feet was plastered.

I sat beside her on the chair as tears started rolling down from my eyes.

It's going to be morning soon. The entire night, I was craving to see her. The entire night I was praying to God to save her. The entire night I was just. Crying.

I held her left hand into mine. I caressed it slowly with my thumb.

"I'm missing you Hridya. Please wake up."

But on the other side of me, my Hridya was just sleeping. Just breathing and sleeping.

Tears were just flowing from my eyes non stop.

Last evening, when Aryan came along with three persons of the same blood group, he was shocked to know that the person who needed blood was Hridya.

He was so shocked.

He narrated me everything, how Hridya asked him to let her go alone. But what's done was done.

My wife was inside the OT.
The fact was bitter but true, I could not go back to the past and correct things. If that would have been possible, If I would have got the chance, I would have replaced myself with her, happily.

He informed our family and everyone was in shock.

Aadya must be crying for us, especially her mother.

They wanted to visit the hospital but I suggested Nikita and Maa to stay at home itself with the kids.

The entire day, I spent by sitting beside my Hridya. I couldn't leave her.

I just kept on staring her neutral face.

At evening,

I felt her hands moving slowly.

I immediately screamed for the doctor and he came inside to check Hridya.

She slowly opened her eyes but wasn't able to open it completely.
My heartbeat had stopped. I was just praying to God for keeping her safe.

Just keep her safe.

She tried to move her hand but wasn't able to do so as her hand was plastered.

She was struggling and I wasn't able to see it.
I held her hand and in a faded voice, she uttered her first word today,