CHAPTER ~ 18

Do vote guys 💗

POV :~ HRIDYA

I was sitting inside the car and waiting for Aarav ji. Aadya was sitting on my lap and playing with my nuptial chain.

After few seconds, one of his friends whom I met inside came and leaned by the window.

"Hi, Mrs. Kashyap", he said with smirk on his face.

I gave him a slight smile.

"How did you and Aarav met?", he asked.

I stared at him silently first and then answered, "Arrange marriage".

"Oh, great", he said and smirked.

He shifted his hand inside and tried to touch my hands. I immediately took my hands back.

"What happened?", he asked and I remained silent.

"Ohoo Attitude!", he chuckled and tried to hold my hand again.

"Don't touch me", I muttered slowly and pulled back my hand again.

"What do you think about yourself? Pata nahi Aarav ko kya dikha tum me!", he said.

"Please leave!", I said and looked away.

"He is using you, trust me. Warna Aarav tum Jaisi larkiyon ke taraf palat kar bhi naa dekhe", he said trying to catch my attention back.

Aadya suddenly started crying and I started to pat her back slowly.

"What do you think? A girl like you can raise this child! Never! Have you seen your class?", he said and I almost yelled, "Go away".

Just then, my eyes fell on Aarav ji coming inside the parking area. His gaze shifted towards him and then towards me.

"Dare you say anything to him, I'll see you both if you utter a word against me", he said and moved forward.

He forwarded his hand for a handshake but Aarav ji ignored him and came and sat beside me.

On the way he asked me about what his friend was talking to me. I tried to hide it from him but I failed.

I, honestly, was hurt by his words. I know I am right, still, it hurts.

I started crying and narrated everything to Aarav ji and the way he handled me showed that he is a true gentleman.

To be honest, day by day he is doing things to me that is forcing me to fall for him. No man in my life has been so good to me.

I share the same room with him but he never tried to take advantage of it. The way he treats women is unexceptional.

Whenever something tries to hurt me, I see the care in his eyes for me.

I don't know whether it's for his newly wedded wife or for his daughter's mother but I adore that care for me in his eyes.

It has been two weeks to that incident.

I've started liking doing things for him. Like, serving him dinner, lunch, breakfast. I find more and more ways to spend time with him.

At nights, he spends time with Aadya and in a way, I get to spend time with him too.

My Aadu is soon going to turn 9 months old now~

And our marriage is too going to turn 3months old now~

Nikita, Aryan ji and Avi had returned back to home a week ago. Nikita showed me the pictures of Avi's first birthday. I swear the family was looking so cute together.