~Aisha~

Hey readers!

I hope you're enjoying reading my book, "Aarav got Hridya" and enjoyed reading, "by my side!" too!

This is just to inform you guys that I'm publishing a new book which is so close to my heart, named,

"Aisha- The Story Of Lost Love".

This story is all about Vivaan's long lost love - AISHA GUPTA!

Vivaan : I've everything in my life that one can desire for except peace and happiness. My parents never cared for me. I lost my love at the age of 16, who was the only happiness in my life, who was the saviour of my life.

Aisha : I lost everything that I had, when I lost my parents in a deadly accident that left me with nothing but pain and stain in my life.
I only have my grandmother who is my legal guardian and my home, my family.

Author :

Vivaan is a rich CEO of his company.
Aisha is an orphan middle class girl.

Vivaan is madly in love with Aisha. Little does Aisha knows about Vivaan's love for her!

The love story which was supposed to begin years before. What seperated them? How they found each other again? How they came closer again?  How they help each other to come out of their dark phases of life? How their life changes into a fairytale?

Will it end like a typical Bollywood romantic movie?

Or will it have a happiest ending ever?

Join Vivaan and Aisha on their journey full of twists and turns!!!

Contains mature scenes!