CHAPTER ~ 51

Surprise update!
Love you all <3
Please vote!!!!

POV :~ AARAV

I was driving myself back to home from the temple.

Weather had changed all of a sudden. It was pouring down heavily. It was darkness all around the road and less vehicles were running.

It was still ten minutes drive to reach home and the time left for the party to begin was five minutes.

Guests must have arrived at home. Hridya must be waiting for me eagerly. She is an absolute sweet heart. She cares a lot about everything and today on Aadya's birthday, it seemed as if her body has gained some different kind of energy.

Not only today, she has been arranging everything since a week. The most excited one in the home was her.

My phone rang which was kept in my pocket. I tried to take it out, but wasn't able to as I cannot remove my eyes from the way. It's really raining a lot today.

I again lifted my thigh a little up and took out the phone from my pocket.

Hridya.

A small smile formed on the corner of my lips immediately. She must be getting worried.

I recieved the call.

"I'm on my way, Hridya. I can't really wait to see my wife and my daughter twinning together. Just five minutes!", my voice excited.

No reply came from the other side.

"Hridyaaa."

Silence.

"Hridyaaa."

Silence.

"Hridyaaaa, phone laga kar kidhar gayab hogayi".

"Where did you disappear after making the phone call?."

And suddenly her small sobs hit my ears.

"Hridyaaa... Are you okay? What happened tell me? Did someone tell you something?".

I heard her faint voice from the other side,

"Aa...Aaaa.. Aarav..." She wasn't able to speak my name properly and my heart started racing now.

I stopped my car at the side of the empty road and asked,

"Hridya, What happened? I'm coming! Tell me? Tell me? I'm listening? Everything's alright? I'm getting tensed Hridya please."

The voice of her heavy breathe was coming from the other side, I slowly figured out the voice of the surrounding and the voice of rain invaded my ears.

I gulped and asked,
"Where are you?".

I heard the voice of her deep breathe and then her voice,

"Ba... Bake..bakery... Ac..acci..."

I was taken aback. A shiver ran down my spine. My heart started beating fastly. My senses stopped working,
'accident', she tried to say, 'accident' Fuck!

I immediately started my car and formed my way towards the bakery.

"Hridyaaaa.. are you able to hear me? Hridya please just humm once! Don't speak, just give me a signal."

I was driving my car with insane speed.

She hummed slowly.

Why is fucking no one helping her? How much she must have been hurt? My breathing became uneven. I was just driving somehow and was trying to console her and keep her awake on call. I was speaking everything that was hitting my mind at that very moment.