CHAPTER ~ 50

POV :~ HRIDYA

The satynarayan katha has just finished. I was distributing the prasad to everyone. Aadya's maternal grandparents were also here. They were emotional but equally happy that it's their grand-daughter's first birthday.

I was in a simple red saree which had a golden narrow border work on it, paired along with just my nuptial chain, gold neckpiece and bangles. Aarav ji was also wearing ethnic kurta and my baby princess was in a cute frock gifted to her by her grandmother.

With Aadya, I and Aarav ji also touched the feet of all the elders and took their blessings. Also, we made Aadya touch her mother's photo and take the blessings of her.

Along with Aadya, we left for the orphanage to celebrate her birthday with the cute kids present there. We cut the cake along with them and also distributed them new clothes and chocolates.

Honestly, they were so happy to celebrate her birthday. Each of the kids were coming and wishing her birthday one by one and to my surprise, Aadya was shaking her hands with each one of them without getting irritated.

I think that's how children are! They see the environment around them happy and they become happy.

After celebrating in the orphanage, we went to temple to where 'Anna seva' was already arranged by Aarav ji on behalf of Aadya.

We served the food to many people there, also Aadya served the food with her cute little hands and the elder ones blessed her.

This feeling was unimaginable. Seeing the satisfaction on the face of needy ones. Seeing their happy smiling faces!

We stayed there for two hours and then left for our home.

It was already evening by then.

When we reached home, it was decorated with balloons, fairy lights and butterflies. It seemed like the theme of the party was 'butterflies' as the hall was entirely decorated with it.

Pink and white butterflies, pink and purple balloons, pink flowers and candles.

"Liked it?" Aarav ji's low voice came from behind and I just nodded my head.

We moved towards the hall where everyone was sitting.

It was 5. Guests were given the time for cake cutting ceremony at 7:30.

Everyone was still having snacks whereas Aryan ji was working on decorations.

"Um-hm Bhabhi. I heard you and Aadya are going to twin today," Nikita commented and I nodded my head.

Yes, we were going to twin. I have bought a pink gown for me which was specially chosen by my husband. For the first time, he chose a dress for me.

And for Aadya I've bought the same matching colour frock with her matching hairband. Aarav ji has decided to go along with his same black tuxedo.

"Oh God! I need a daughter in urgency too. I have to twin with her," she said dramatically and everyone laughed while Aryan ji, who had just came and sat beside her, looked at her with his open mouth.

"I can work upon that too!", Aryan ji murmured in her ears but audible enough for me to hear as I was sitting beside her.

"Hmm-hmm, you already work upon it every night," I heard Nikita's voice and I coughed immediately.

They both looked at me and immediately blushed while Nikita stood from there in embarrassment and walked upstairs.

Just after few seconds of her, Aryan ji muttered, "Excuse me," and followed behind her. I couldn't help myself from smiling.