The weigh in

(Nigel pov)

Alright. First day as an MMMMA fighter. I arrive at the building the registration is being held at.
I see many people here who are also looking to be part of the league. They don't look like much, I could take them any day.
I arrive in the building and is met by some guy who looks like he's made of melted cheese.

"Are you the guy that got recommended for this? Nigel...Senicourt right?"
I nod my head
"Yes I'm mr. Senicourt."
"Alright, if you could follow me"
I follow him to a room with a scale in it. I guess this is the weigh in. I was asked to stand on it. Once I did I weigh in at 185 pounds. I nod as I look at my weight. It's fair I suppose. Just then this big ass dude with fists for legs, and for a head, comes in.

 Just then this big ass dude with fists for legs, and for a head, comes in

The melted cheese man turns to him.
"Mr. Diga. Are you here for your monthly weigh in?"
Diga responds.
"Obviously. Now move out of the way you 2."
He steps on the scale...and it break's completely. I start getting a sweat from this guy. He's unlike anyone I've seen before. I've faced many people during my time in the yakuza, but this man is a looks like a straight up monster.
As he leaves I look to the cheese guy.
"Who the hell was that?"
He answers.
"That is Joao "the Grave" Diga. The undefeated MMMMA champion. No one has been able to win against him"
"Yes...that's what 'undefeated' means."
But seriously. Knowing that he has an undefeated record got me thinking. I then ask:
"When's the earliest I can fight him?"
"Are you serious? You want to fight him?"
"Yeah...is that a problem."
"Well we normally wouldn't recommend fighting him as your first fight."
"Oh please. That guy is fist for brains...literally"
Just then Joao burst into the room. He has a look of fury on his face...I think.
"So you think you can't talk to me behind my back, huh?"
"To be honest I didn't think you would hear me. You don't even have ears."
"Why you..."
"By the way. Do you wear gloves on you feet or are your shoes custom made?"
"That's it. You think you can disrespect me. I'll show you."
He then calls someone on his phone.
"Get me my manager...thank you. Yes hello. Cancel all upcoming matches and meetings...There is someone I want to crush...next week. That works perfectly...Thank you...goodbye."
He hangs up. He looks at me dead in the face...maybe.
"You have one week to prepare. I suggest you say goodbye to your loved ones before your execution."
He walks out the room while pointing at me with this head's index and middle finger. I give a smirk. I guess things just got interesting.