Date (1/4: joyful burger)

(Yoshi pov)
As me and Tina are walking to joyful burger, I look over to her to see her smiling and blushing. I can tell she wanted this for a while.
"Hey Tina"
She looks over at me happily.
"Yes?"
I blush as I ask her a question.
"Do you...want to hold hands?"
She blushed more as her grin becomes bigger.
"Yes. I would love that."
She extends her hand down for me. I reach up to grab it. I kinda feel embarrassed by it. I look like a little kid compared to her. But I'm still happy to be in this moment.
We continue walking till we get to joyful burger. We enter and head to the front register. We are then greeted by Larry, the cashier.

 We are then greeted by Larry, the cashier

He then spoke with polite manner.
"Welcome to joyful burger. How may I serve you?"
Me and Tina look over the menu to see what we would like. We are having a hard time deciding what to get because of their massive selection.

 We are having a hard time deciding what to get because of their massive selection

I let Tina go first. She goes up to Larry to order.
"I'll have a number 8, two number 6s, five number 1, two number 4, a number 13, a big basket of fries and a insane sized cola."
Larry is kinda surprised by her order. Hey then shrugs.
"Eh...at least it's not as much as Richard watterson gets."
I laugh as he pokes fun at my uncle. I then go up to order.
"I'll have the number 3 meal with orange juice...please."
"Ok then... that would total up to-
"Wait...can we add a strawberry cold shake to that order. Large...with two straws.
"Sure. your total will be *insert amount here*."
After paying for the food me and Tina sit down at a table to wait for our order to be ready. Tina begins talking to me.
"Thank you. I've never been on a date before."
"Me either. I guess we are both first timers."
She giggles a little before asking me some questions about me.
"So...what do you like to do for fun?"
"Well...I like reading, but I don't do it often since most people think I'm boring for it."
"I don't think it's boring. I think it's quite cute that you read. I think You look smart when you read."
I blush.
"Aww shucks"
"Anything else you like?"
"Well...I enjoy playing soccer. My favorite color is yellow, and my favorite food is sushi."
"Wow...I love learning stuff about you."
"Aww. Well...what about you. What do you like?"
She blushes as she begins telling me about her interests.
"Well... I like skating, I enjoy playing the piano, and I love cute things...like you."
I blush at her answer. Later our food is ready. We head over to get our trays. After sitting back down we talk more as we eat. I can't believe Tina can eat that much in one sitting. While we eat and talk we start feeling like we are growing more closer. When we are finished all that's left is the milkshake. She both begin drinking out of it while we look into each others eyes romantically. This date is turning out better than I can imagine, and it's only the beginning.