Fresh meat

(Takes place during "first day of school")
(Tina's pov)
*clank*
...
*clank*
...
...
...
*Clank clank clank*
"Alright I'm up jeez"
My god does he ever know how to wake someone up gently. I get up from my sleeping nest and stretch. I can't believe I have to go to that dumb school. It's not for me. I mean I have been held back twice. But there is a plus side: I get to bash in the heads of all the losers in that damn school.
After getting myself ready I head out of my bedroom, well technically it's a storage unit that I sleep in. Anyways I head out of there and begin my walk to school. Now you may think that it will take a while to get there, but not when you are as tall and strong as me. Was I stretch my legs I begin running, managing to cover a great distance while I'm at it. I will be able to get to school in no time
*time skip*
I get to school and I'm greeted by my best friend Jamie. She always shows up early because her mom is the school's gym teacher.

 She always shows up early because her mom is the school's gym teacher

"Hey Tina, I was wondering when you would show up. What took you so long?"
"Can't a girl get a few extra minutes of sleep?"
"Fair enough"
We walk inside talking about our favorite things: gym class, beating kids up, lunch, all the things. While we were talking I notice a new kid. He was a cat person, similar to that big headed Watterson kid, Gumball. I don't know why but I can't keep my eyes off him.
"Hey! Hey Tina!" Jamie said while snapping at me, trying to get my head back to earth.
"Oh, sorry Jamie. I was...sidetracked."
"You looking at the new kid?"
"Well...yeah"
"Well I don't know him. I heard he moved into town yesterday."
"Really? Well maybe someone should tell him about how things work around here.
"Gladly", Jamie said while cracking her knuckles.
"No no, I'll do this one alone. It's about time this school had some fresh meat."
Before I went over to him I let out a loud roar to startle him. I then walked over to him while stomping my feet, wanting to make my presence known. I stop behind him and start to drool on him. Okay that last part wasn't really on purpose it was just something I do when I enjoy something.
*time skip brought to you by me not wanting to rewrite the whole conversation again*
After I sent the message to Yoshi and stole his money, I walked back to Jamie.
"So did he get the memo?", she asked excitedly.
"Oh I'm sure he won't remember it.", I said with a smirk on my face. Somehow I enjoyed being around him. Something tells me Yoshi and I will be bumping into each other a lot in the future.