Being friendly to a Kitten

(Yoshi's point of view)
The next day of school was something that I dreaded. That is because I don't know how Tina would react based on the events of yesterday. Ocho and Bobert chose to be by my side until the end of the day. When we got to school we haven't ran into Tina yet. I want to double check she's not in the area.
"Bobert, can you run a quick sweep of the hall?"
Bobert agrees
"Affirmative...scanning for Tina... scanning 78% completed...84%....99%...10-"
Before he could finish he oils himself when he sees Tina walking up to us. I start panicking, not wanting to get killed I try to run. But I get pinned by her to the lockers quickly. I can feel her hot breath on me. She looks me dead in the eyes and starts speaking in a...strange way.
"Hey there short cake. What's a snack like you doing here alone in these halls?"
I get extremely confused by her behavior.
"Uh...Tina? You good?"
"Oh I'm good baby, but are you okay my sweet Prince." She says while caressing my cheek.
"What's going on. Why are you acting like this?"
She then lifts me up while still pinning me to the lockers so she's standing straight while I'm dangling my feet. She replies in a playful manner.
"Oh. I'm just wandering if this precious kitty needs some loving."
I then realize she's trying to flirt with me. I got nervous a little and start blushing.
"Uh...can you put me down. I need to head to class"
"Oh...but i don't care about that. I care about you. Why don't we go somewhere more private and I'll show you a good time? Would you like that?"
She then brings me close to her chest and starts petting me. I don't know what to say at the moment. All I can do is blush while wondering if what is happening is real. After a while she kisses me on the check and puts me down. She winks at me before walking away saying:
"Catch you around, my little kitty."
Ocho and Bobert are as confused as I am. I look to Ocho as he looks to me. I begin the conversation.
"What the hell just happened?"
"I don't know. She just started flirting with you with no warning."
"Yeah. When did she come to that conclusion?"
Just then Alan floats in
"That may be my fault. I told her that the reason she wanted to keep seeing you was because she loved you."
I feel a rush of relief. "Good. You can apologize to her for lying"
"Yoshi, I didn't lie. She does in fact love you."
"What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
"Yeah...but she's trying to make you hers as soon as possible. So if I were you I would try to avoid Tina today so that she calms down a bit."
"Thanks Alan. You're a good dude that knows what's best. I don't know why Gumball hates you so much."
Ocho then explains why.
"It's because Gumball doesn't believe anyone can be that nice and helpful all the time."
"Oh, thanks. I'll talk to him about that."
We all head off to class as Tina watches from a corner.
"Soon...my beloved."