Pink dummy

(Tina pov)
I follow Yoshi and the Wattersons home. I think to myself.
"Damn. I am going to love the look on that his face when I drag him out for some more 'bonding' time. Oh I can already see the fear on his cute face. Wait...cute? Why did I choose that to describe him. Doesn't matter. What matters is what's going to happen."
I get to the house and begin banging on the door, hoping to get him out of there. The door begins to open and I'm left seeing...the pink dumb bunny. Richard looks up at me and begins panicking.
"Oh no...did your father send you to kill me?"
"No I'm here for...wait. why did you think that?"
"I stole some of his mayo."
"What that was you? No wonder he has been pissed off lately. Anyways that's not what I'm here for."
"It's not?"
"No...I'm here for your nephew."
"Oh you mean Yoshi. Yeah, he's up in the kids' bedroom. You can come on in if you like."
"Thanks Richard"
I walk inside and begin climbing the stairs to get to the bedroom. I open the door to see the fish and the small sly rabbit.
"Where is he?"
Anais walks up to me with a stern look.
"I'm not going to tell you. You are to leave now."
"Maybe the minnow will talk"
I extend my claws as I prepare to slash Darwin.
He pees his pants as he squeals .
"He's under the bed!"
I look under to see the meat bag with Gumball. I grab Yoshi and begin dragging him out to the backyard. He tries to pull himself away from me as I carry him to the back. Once there I throw him to the ground as I begin talking.
"You thought I was done with you?
You think I was going to wait till tomorrow?
No no no...I want to spend more time with you and your adorable face and fluffy tail."
He looks at me puzzled.
"I'm sorry what?"
"Nothing...now it's time to play."
I begin walking over to him as everyone, even his own mother, can do nothing to stop me...until she came in.