Chapter 8: Twisted Revenge

𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

As Wriothesley returned to the Fortrice of Meropide, his mind was consumed with thoughts of Y/n. He couldn't shake the image of her in Neuvillette's care, couldn't bear the thought of her being so close yet so far away.

His obsession with Y/n had grown into something twisted and dark. He wanted her, needed her, in a way that went beyond mere desire. She was his, and he would do whatever it took to make her see that.

One night, when he finally was let out of the Fortrice, he wandered the streets of the Fontaine, doing so, Wriothesley caught sight of something that made his blood run cold. There, out on the streets below, he saw Neuvillette and Y/n together, their figures illuminated by the soft glow of the street lamps.

A cruel smile twisted Wriothesley's lips as he watched them, his heart filled with a mixture of jealousy and rage. He knew that Neuvillette cared for Y/n, but he also knew that he could never truly possess her as long as Neuvillette was in the picture.

Determined to win Y/n's affections, Wriothesley concocted a plan. He would use his influence and power to separate Y/n from Neuvillette, to show her that he was the one who truly cared for her.

But as he set his plan into motion, a nagging doubt crept into Wriothesley's mind. Was this really what he wanted? Was he willing to sacrifice everything, even his own sanity, for the sake of his obsession?

As the days passed, Wriothesley's obsession with Y/n grew, consuming him from the inside out. He knew that he was playing a dangerous game, but he couldn't stop himself. Y/n was his, and he would do whatever it took to make her see that, even if it meant destroying everything in his path.

𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

You couldn't shake the feeling of unease that had settled in the pit of your stomach since the night you tried to escape from Neuvillette's home. You still knew that his intentions were pure, or so is seemed. But his possessiveness was starting to suffocate you.

As you wandered the streets of Fontaine, lost in thought, you suddenly felt a presence beside you. Looking up, you was surprised to see Neuvillette standing there, his expression soft and caring.

"𝓨/𝓷, 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻, I've been so worried about you," Neuvillette said, his voice filled with genuine concern. "Please, let me take you home. You shouldn't be out here alone."

Despite your reservations, you couldn't deny the comfort you found in Neuvillette's presence. He was kind and caring, and you knew that he only wanted what was best for you.

As two of you walked back to Neuvillette's home, he was extra attentive, making sure you were comfortable and cared for. He cooked your favorite meal, listened to your every word, and made you feel truly cherished.

That night, as you lay in bed, Neuvillette sat beside you, his hand gently caressing you hair. "I'm sorry for being so overbearing, Y/n," he said softly. "I just care about you so much. I couldn't bear the thought of losing you."

Your heart softened at Neuvillette's words. you knew that his feelings for you were genuine, and you couldn't help but feel a sense of warmth and affection towards him.

As you drifted off to sleep, you knew that you would have to make a decision soon. You couldn't stay with Neuvillette forever, but you also couldn't deny the feelings that were growing between the two of you.

Little did you know, Wriothesley was watching from afar, his jealousy and rage boiling over. He knew that he had to act fast if he wanted to win Y/n's affections, and he was willing to do whatever it took to make her his, even if it meant destroying everything in his path

Did this chapter make sense? I wanted to make Neuvillette seem less bad and possessive than before. I hope  this chapter was't too confusing, I feel like people are gonna get lost in my writing... not in a good way though. Anyway I'm gonna make Wriothesley have his chance to shine! I love the both of them!!!