𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒||𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

                        ♥ Hundred reader special!! Wriothesley lemon ♥

                   ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ 

                                                          𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . . 

                                                   ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Note: Reminder this is a lemon, I will put a last warning before it starts. Please don't hate on me for this. I warned you!

𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:  

Y/n, all I could think about is Y/n. Her sweet voice, her addicting scent. I could look at her all day. I need to make a move on her soon. I want to mark her as mine, more than before. I want to feel her, all of her. I'm the only person who should 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 feel her like this. That fucking dragon... The oh so great Ludex of Fontaine. Yeah... Great Ludex of Fontaine my ass. 

She looked so beautiful, sleeping on my bed. This is how it should be, this is how it 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 be. I walked up to her perfect frame, whispering gently into her ear, "Y/n my darling, wake up~"  

A devilish smile crept up onto my face without even realizing, it must have looked different to her though, seeing as she smiled when she looked up at me.  

*Yawn* "What is it Wriothesley? Is something the matter?" She looked up at me with kind eyes, I almost felt bad for what I was about to do. I looked back down at her with lust in my eyes... "Oh my dear I have a lovely surprise for you~" I cooed towards her. I gently nipped at her ear before whispering, "I'm finally going to put that damn dragon in his place, and show you who you really belong to." She looked at me wide eyed now, questioning every word that came out of my mouth.

FINAL WARNING TO THOSE READING 

I quickly grabbed her out of bed, my body trembling with excitement as lewd thoughts spilled into my mind. I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately, her body melting at my touch. 

I deepened the kiss by entering my tongue into her mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance. I obviously won, and when I heard her sweet moan as I pleased her. All hell broke loose. I stopped kissing her right after and ripped my shirt off. Exposing my toned body and chest.  

Her eyes dancing around my figure as she eyed my lustfully. I stared back at her proudly as she still continued to devour my figure with her eyes. But this ended after I looked at her with a now devilish look on my face, "Strip." I commanded. My voice stern, but excited to see what lies beneath the thin fabric of her clothes. 

She quickly obeyed, stripping everything but her undergarments. I couldn't take my eyes off her frame. It all looked so perfect. I then leaned in to her ear, "You look ravishing my dear~" I purred. She shivered underneath me. I loved every fucking second of it. 

My body continued to move on its own as I sucked on her neck harshly, leaving marks all over her, and she continued to moan. Ohh her delicate moans were the best thing I've ever heard. Each one louder and louder than the last. Our heated makeout came to a halt as I saw her lying underneath my arms. I was getting impatient now, and wanted to explore every part her body had to offer.