𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑|| 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

After another encounter with Wriothesley, Y/n was left with a lot to think about. She knew that she couldn't trust him completely, but a small voice in her mind  was intrigued by the possibility of a future with him. She didn't want to think so, but it did.

As she mulled over her options, Y/n decided to seek advice from Navia. Navia had always been a source of wisdom and guidance, and Y/n trusted her more than anyone else.

"Navia," Y/n said, approaching her friend. "I need your help. Wriothesley approached me today, and he claims to have changed. I don't know what to believe."

Navia studied Y/n for a moment before speaking. "Y/n, you know that I trust your judgment. But you must also remember that Wriothesley is not to be underestimated. He is a master manipulator, and he will stop at nothing to get what he wants."

Y/n nodded, taking in Navia's words. She knew that Navia was right, that she couldn't let her guard down around Wriothesley. Yet there was still a part of her that wanted to believe that he could change.

As the days passed, Y/n found herself torn between her head and her heart. She knew that she needed to make a decision soon, but she also knew that whatever choice she made would have far-reaching consequences. 

𝓝𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓥𝓲𝓮𝔀

Navia watched Y/n carefully as she recounted her encounter with Wriothesley. She could see the turmoil in Y/n's eyes, the struggle to reconcile her feelings with her better judgment.

"Y/n," Navia began, choosing her words carefully. "I understand that this is a difficult decision for you. But you must remember that Wriothesley is not who he appears to be. He may seem charming and sincere, but underneath it all, he is driven by his own desires."

Y/n nodded, absorbing Navia's words. She knew that Navia was right, that she couldn't let herself be fooled by Wriothesley's facade. But there was still a part of her that wanted to believe that he could change.

Navia placed a comforting hand on Y/n's shoulder. "Whatever you decide, know that I will support you. But please, be cautious. Your safety is my top priority, and I will not let anything happen to you."

Y/n smiled gratefully at Navia, grateful for her friend's support. She knew that she had a difficult decision ahead of her, but with Navia by her side, she felt confident that she could make the right choice. 

𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷 

Wriothesley sat at his desk in the Fortrice of Meropide, his mind consumed by thoughts of Y/n. He couldn't shake the image of her from his mind, her beauty haunting him at every turn.

As he sat in silence, Wriothesley allowed himself to indulge in dark daydreams. He imagined Y/n by his side, her every move controlled by him. He pictured her looking up at him with adoration, her eyes full of love and devotion.

But the fantasies didn't end there. Wriothesley's thoughts turned darker, more sinister. He imagined possessing Y/n completely, every inch of her body belonging to him. He pictured her lying next to him, her body pressed against his, her skin soft and inviting.

The images sent a thrill of excitement through Wriothesley. He was completely fine with his dark fantasies,and didn't mind that he shouldn't be thinking such thoughts about Y/n. But he couldn't help himself. His obsession with her had consumed him, and he would stop at nothing to make her his. 

Notes: You guys... I seriously feel like I keep ending the chapters the exact same way. Please tell me if you guys are getting bored. I want to know your opinions. 

Anyway, thanks for reading!