Chapter 7: An Unhealthy Obsession

After a few days of searching, Neuvillette finally found Y/n, but what he found was not the same Y/n he had known before. She was pale and exhausted, her eyes haunted by the trauma of her ordeal. Without a second thought, Neuvillette swept her into his arms and carried her back to his home.

As he laid Y/n down on his bed, a fierce protectiveness washed over Neuvillette. He couldn't bear the thought of losing her again, and he vowed to do whatever it took to keep her safe.

Days turned into weeks, and Neuvillette's behavior became increasingly erratic. He refused to let Y/n leave his side, constantly showering her with affection and gifts. He became obsessed with her, his every thought consumed by her presence.

Y/n, for her part, was torn. She was grateful to Neuvillette for rescuing her, but she couldn't shake the feeling of unease that settled in the pit of her stomach whenever she was around him. She knew that Neuvillette's intentions were pure, but his possessiveness was starting to suffocate her.

Despite her reservations, Y/n couldn't deny the comfort she found in Neuvillette's presence. He was kind and caring, and she could see the pain in his eyes whenever she mentioned leaving. She didn't want to hurt him, but she knew that she couldn't stay forever.

One night, as Neuvillette slept beside her, Y/n slipped out of bed and made her way to the balcony. The cool night air was a welcome relief, and she took a deep breath, trying to clear her mind.

But as she stood there, staring out at the city below, a feeling of dread washed over her. She knew that she couldn't stay with Neuvillette any longer, that his obsession with her was unhealthy and dangerous.

Before she could make her escape, Neuvillette awoke, his eyes locking onto hers. "Where do you think you're going, my dear?" he asked, his voice cold and menacing.

Y/n's heart raced as she realized she had been caught. She tried to explain, to make him understand, but Neuvillette would not listen. He was consumed by his obsession, and he would not let her go.

As Neuvillette advanced towards her, a look of madness in his eyes, Y/n knew that she was in danger. She had to escape, soon. But it would be seemingly impossible, seeing as he wrapped his muscular arms around your frame.  He slowly lead you back under the warm covers. And as if on cue, Neuvillette nuzzled his face close to your own, and said "It'll get better soon my beloved, I promise you." Then he kissed you goodnight. 

SO HOW ARE YOU ALL FEELING ABOUT THIS HUH? NOT TOO BAD?? ALSO WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE DUKE! Let's find out, shall we~?