𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓|| 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬

Hey so this is just something for my readers to know, but I will be updating a little less as of right now. Let's just say that stuff happened, and I aren't able to write as much as I would like to. Anyway sorry for the inconvenience, enjoy!  

The sun was setting over Fontaine, casting a golden glow over the city streets. Neuvillette and Wriothesley stood facing each other, the tension between them palpable.

"Why did you call her 'babe'?" Neuvillette's voice was cold, his eyes narrowed at Wriothesley.

Wriothesley shrugged, a smirk playing on his lips. "Just having a bit of fun, Ludex. You should try it sometime."

Neuvillette's jaw clenched, his fists tightening at his sides. "She's not some toy for you to play with, Wriothesley. She's a person, with feelings."

Wriothesley's smirk grew wider. "Oh, I know exactly what she is. And I'm not going to let you or anyone else stand in my way."

Before Neuvillette could respond, Furina appeared, her expression stern. "What do you two think you're doing?" she demanded, her hands on her hips.

Neuvillette and Wriothesley turned to face her, their expressions defensive. "Just having a chat, Furina," Wriothesley replied, his tone mocking.

Furina's eyes flashed with anger. "A chat? Is that what you call it? You both have been treating Y/n like some prize to be won, and it's not right."

Neuvillette's anger flared. "We're just trying to protect her, Furina. You don't understand."

Furina shook her head, her expression sad. "No, I understand perfectly. You're both so obsessed with her that you can't see what you're doing to her."

Wriothesley stepped forward, his expression dark. "And what do you suggest we do, Furina? Leave her alone to fend for herself? We both know she's safer with us."

Furina's eyes narrowed. "Safer, perhaps. But happy? I think not."

Neuvillette's suspicions grew, his gaze fixed on Wriothesley. "What do you want, Wriothesley? What's your game?"

Wriothesley's smirk returned, his eyes glinting with malice. "Oh, just a little deal, Ludex. A way for both of us to get what we want."

Neuvillette's fists clenched, his anger boiling over. "I'll never make a deal with you, Wriothesley. Not when it comes to Y/n."

With that, Neuvillette turned on his heel and walked away, leaving Wriothesley standing alone in the fading light, his thoughts consumed by daydreams of Y/n.  

As Neuvillette stormed away, his mind raced with thoughts of Y/n. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, that she was in danger. But he couldn't let Wriothesley manipulate him. He had to stay strong, for Y/n's sake.

Meanwhile, Wriothesley watched Neuvillette go, a smirk playing on his lips. He knew he had gotten under Neuvillette's skin, and he relished in it. Y/n would be his, no matter what it took.

Furina stood between them, her gaze flickering between the two men. She knew she had to do something to protect Y/n, but she wasn't sure what. She couldn't let Wriothesley's dark influence corrupt Y/n, but she also couldn't let Neuvillette's obsession consume her.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows over the city, Furina made a decision. She would confront Wriothesley, alone, and try to reason with him. She knew it was risky, but she had to try.

Furina approached Wriothesley, her expression determined. "Wriothesley, we need to talk," she said, her voice firm.

Wriothesley turned to her, his smirk fading slightly. "What about, Furina? Trying to convince me to give up on Y/n? That's not going to happen."

Furina shook her head. "No, I want to understand why you're so obsessed with her. What is it about her that has you so enthralled?"

Wriothesley's eyes darkened, his gaze intense. "She's special, Furina. More special than you could ever understand. And I'll do whatever it takes to make her mine."

Furina's heart sank. She knew then that Wriothesley was beyond reason, beyond redemption. She had to warn Y/n, before it was too late.

As she turned to leave, Wriothesley's voice stopped her. "Furina, be careful. You don't want to make an enemy out of me."

Furina glanced back at him, her eyes filled with determination. "I'll do whatever it takes to protect Y/n, even if it means facing you."

With that, Furina walked away, her mind racing with thoughts of how to protect Y/n from the darkness that was closing in around her.

Notes: Hello! I know it's been a while since the last chapter... SO sorry about the inconvenience. Anyway I'll post a few today to make up for it!