𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

As the days passed since your encounter with Neuvillette and Wriothesley, you found yourself haunted by memories of the enigmatic men. Despite your best efforts to focus on your time off, thoughts of the two figures lingered in your mind, like a melody you couldn't quite shake.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, you were invited upon a grand ball being held in the heart of Fontaine. Intrigued, you decided to attend, hoping to distract yourself from your thoughts.

The ballroom was a vision of opulence, with nobles and dignitaries swirling around in a dance of elegance and grace. As you wandered through the crowd, you quickly caught sight of Neuvillette and Wriothesley once more, both dressed in finery that befitted their status.

Neuvillette stood at the edge of the room, his gaze distant as if lost in thought. Wriothesley, on the other hand, was in the midst of the dance, his movements fluid and mesmerizing.

Unable to resist the pull of curiosity, you swiftly made you way across the ballroom and approached Neuvillette, hoping to break through his stoic exterior. "You seem lost in thought," you ventured, your voice barely above a whisper.

Neuvillette's gaze snapped to you, his eyes searching. "I have much on my mind," he replied cryptically, his tone unreadable. But his eyes lingering upon your figure.

Before you were able to press any further, Wriothesley appeared at your side, his smile dazzling. "Ah, the mysterious Diplomat Y̵̛̥̠̾̅́̈̌̇͋̀̌̍/̶̩͆̈́̿̓̋͐́̓̃̈́̔͊̉͠ņ̷̘̦͓̺̣̟̞̲͔̠̠̓͂̾͊̔̀̂͌͛́̿͛̚̕ of Fontaine," he exclaimed, his voice teasing and flirty. "Care to dance?"

Caught off guard, you hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to respond. But Wriothesley was insistent, and soon you found yourself swept up in the dance, his touch sending a thrill through your veins.

As the night wore on, you danced with Wriothesley, each encounter leaving you more confused and intrigued than before. Little did you know, the dance of deception had only just begun, and the true motives of Wriothesley would soon be revealed in ways they could never have imagined. 

From Neuvillette's Perspective

My Darling, swear to love only me.
Don't look at anyone else.
I only look at you.
So only look at me, okay?
Say you love me.
Only me.
You can't stray.
Your heart has to belong to me, and only me.
You're absolutely mine.
No exception. 

They danced, I let her go... Why did I let her go?!? Her sweet embrace, should only be mine. Mine to cherish, mine to savor, M̵̡̛̘͚̦̰͍̟͍̭͔̺̥͔̓͊̈́͐͠i̸̦͓͆̀̇ṇ̶̢̧̦̱͕̞͕͙̄͂͊͋̓͋̀̚͝ė̶̬̒̓͐̓̑̾̽̾͘͜,̵̬͇̞͍̦̇̇̍̆͝ ̷̧̡̧̦͎̭̥̰̺̗͖̙́̌̚̕͜t̶̡̠̫̪̮̦͓͚̹̰́̔ȯ̴̯̼̭̖̗̳̥̤͎̮̑̀̿̄̎͐̐͆̽̋̊̄͋͠ͅ ̸͎͔̗̣̹̭̩̠͎̳̟̮͍͓̄̈́̉̏̃̉͌̈́͜͠͝ļ̷̡̘̰̭̜̟͚̙̮̩͙̙̹͆̄̓̈͛̍͐̏̏̃͘̚̕ǒ̵̩̹̜̻̝͓̼̘̥̱v̸̪͔͒̑̋͑ȩ̷̯͚͜͠.̸̨͎̹͎̫̯̜͍̟̟̻͋ͅ.̸̧͈͎̘̺͔̟̟̦̰͐.̴͈̘͆͑͐̃ͅ  So why did I let her go? That is the question I am still unable to answer.  

That damn wolf... He swept her away from me. she should be back with me, only me to watch over her, protect her, and love her. My Dear  Y̵̛̥̠̾̅́̈̌̇͋̀̌̍/̶̩͆̈́̿̓̋͐́̓̃̈́̔͊̉͠ņ̷̘̦͓̺̣̟̞̲͔̠̠̓͂̾͊̔̀̂͌͛́̿͛̚̕, come back to me, will you? 

The games have begun... DUN DUN DUN!!! Our sweet, loving Neuvillette turned sickeningly twisted... I do apologize to anyone who doesn't exactly like the way I've made them in this book. I swear there will be good parts to them! I can't bare to make them this twisted...