SINK YOUR TEETH RIGHT INTO ME

''you're not far off getting caught'' Draco seems to be scolding Kai as Pansy and I stroll by them in the common room. I hear his darkened voice ringing behind me, ''I've got to do worse than you ever would.'' my brows move close together, perplexity stroking my thoughts.

''I'm ready to do the unforgivable,'' Pansies seething in anger, Hermione playing as a constant pattern in her mind, ''Why the hell is she sneaking into blaises dorm?''

Blaise raises his hands in the air, ''She just appeared, had quite the fright actually.'' a chuckle leaves my mouth as we take a seat on the sofa, Pansy placed in between blaise and I.

she shakes her head, lips pursed into a line, ''crucio is calling her name.''

Blaise twists his head her way, ''alright chill, can't be having you locked up in Azkaban.''

Kai takes the unoccupied space next to me, throwing his arm around my shoulder, ''I heard the word crucio,'' his eyes peer over to Pansy, ''Tell me what's going on.''

"Not now kai." She rolls her eyes and rests her head against blaises side, attempting to calm her aggression.

All I do is give the blood sliding down his throat a prolonged glare. it's sliding down his Adams apple, all the way down to the tattoo across his collarbone. when I look up to him, he's supplying me with a sinful glare, ''whats wrong?'' he whispers, his index finger stroking the skin on my shoulder, ''wipe it for me, go on.''

blaise and pansy catch my attention as she bursts out into laughter, dying at something blaise had said. Kai moves his hand to my hair, whispering in my ear, "if I'm correct," his is voice mellow, masking his dark words, "you're onto me."

Puce. the word id use to describe his eyes as he flashes them at me, for just a second. they turn back to their usual brown colour as a smirk gains his whole faces structure, "you." It almost falls from my lips silently as his smirk begins to thicken.

"Me," He sarcastically says after darkening his glare, leaning down to kiss my forehead. He looks me dead in the eye, stroking my cheekbone, "a word of this to anyone," he holds his eerie look in my eyes, "and you'll join your parents." His lips kiss mine so quickly it feels as though they where never there.

He leaves the common room behind, disappearing once again.

he's the vampire haunting the school grounds and I can't tell a single soul.

                                   ****

Dracos pov.

"If you don't do it I will," kai sucks the blood up the straw, his eyes practically rolling at the taste, "I know what will happen to you if you don't give him what he wants."

"You'd kill her?" My tone shifts: dark, embedded with seriousness.

"I'd kill anyone."

one simple task is all he asks from me. kill the daughter of whom nobody can even say the name of. She's a constant reminder of how I can't eliminate what needs to be gone most. She's making me seem infirm and it's driving me insane.

"I'll just take a visit to her dorm then," Kai takes the first few steps down the astronomy tower stairs, leaving me with his threats, "man up Malfoy, think of what your father would say."

At that comment I feel the impatience trace the tracks of my skin. My wand finds its way in the clutch of my hand, a strike knocking him down the length of the stairs.

My pace quickens as does my anger. He's smirking up at me, wiping his bloody nose at the bottom of the staircase. He leans the back of his head against the wall, then pushes himself up, "no father talk," he raises his hands in a fake surrender, walking out the tower with a proud grin entwined onto his lips,
"got it."

Kais pov

He can't even kill her. All he can do is think about it, putting it off all day and all night.
I know exactly what im going to do.

I want, no, I need, to feed into his anger.
Funnily enough, I myself need feeding.

I smirk, sliding my way between students in the corridors. my eyes are going to give me a way any second now, my hunger taking over my whole pale existence.

my teeth stab at my tongue, their pointy end ready to sink into her beautiful skin.

she's mine draco.

My senses pick up his musky scent yards behind me.
He's following me.

Hurry up, I scold myself. All I want to do is speed myself up using my speed enhancer, but all of these nosy students will point me out.

The dorms are in my sights and I'm ready to feel her veins in the bed of my teeth. Her blood is the blood I crave most. It's strong whenever I'm near her, enchanting and delicious.

Draco is trying to catch up to me, but I enhance my speed as I note no students walking amongst the lonely halls.

I could hear her talking to Luna from miles away, locked and trapped away in their dorm.
Where they think their safe.

"Kai." She turns and looks at me as I enter her dorm, an almost shocked look on her face. Luna stares at me, her eyes wide at the sight of my vampified appearance.

I can feel the veins around eyes expand, my red pupils evident. I speed towards eve, my teeth already hooked around her soft, tanned skin. I haven't bitten yet, purely because of Luna. She's wrecking what I'm trying so hard to destroy, to taste.

My wand retracts from my pocket, knocking her back, "shhh," I smirk down at her, "you don't want to be next now do you?" I hear Draco getting closer to the dorms, my eyes roll at the thought of his interference.

I throw my arm over eves shoulder and pull her back against me, my teeth sinking perfectly into the four newly made wholes in her neck. her blood is perfect.

blood drains from her neck, my breath heavy as I retract from her bloodied skin. breathing into her ear, I can't help but praise her, "you taste so good." She's barely conscious, her eyes drooping lifelessly from the loss of blood.

immediately I'm on the floor, the force of a spell connecting with my back.

Draco.

I take no notice of him.

I can't let him get what he wants.

I brush my wrist against one of my fangs, slitting my wrist. I shove the blood into eves mouth, rippling with laughter as Draco stands above us in shock, "you've got to finish the job when she's turns," I warn. my eyes shift from Draco to Luna, "should I be kind and wipe a few of your memories, or all of them?" I grab my wand from the floor beside me, walking over to the corner shes moved herself into, "obliviate."

She stares into the sky, her mind now completely emptied of memories. I smirk proudly to myself. I turn and view eve in the arms of Draco bridal style. he's carrying her out of the dormitories where everyone can see. I enhance my speed and go someplace to hide from the bloody mess of a scene.