TENSION

Kai pansy and I are in the great hall, we're sat eating our dinner and nattering about the Hermione business. "She's right there," kai mutters, "I could always have a polite word if she's done something to you guys. I see you two glaring at her." pansy and I turn our head, and glare at her once again from the Slytherin table.

Strangely she stands up, and walks over to our table. She doesn't walk up to pansy, Kai and I. Instead she walks over to Tate, attempting to speak to him.
we watch and already want to make fun of the attempt. He ignores her, continuing his conversation with his friends.
If that was her attempt of pissing me of, it was a shit one.

We all make eye contact with her and snicker, shaking our heads at her incredible stupidity.

Blaise and Draco enter the hall. Hermiones eyes linger on her prey, Draco. Somehow in this situation he still looks like the predator. He's callous, not even making brief eye contact with anybody.

Draco takes the empty seat beside me, his leg accidentally touching mine. I pull it way within an instant. I throw my drink back and swig. underneath the table kai kicks my leg, I look at him and he pulls a vodka bottle from his school jacket. Immediately I smirk, giving him the heads up to fill my cup.

Pansy and blaise are all over each other as Kai and I have the tendencies to get drunk. Draco throws his daggers my way as i swig down the pure vodka, he looks pissed. As always.

I note his staring and give him the eyes back. We're glaring, and his head almost invisibly begins to move in a slow back and forth motion. He seems dazed, like for once he's thinking.

"Was gonna ask why you guys where looking at each other so much," Kai blurts, downing vodka, gaining our attention, "but then I remembered! you fucked, so it all makes sense now."

"For once kai," Draco spits, firing eyes his way, "shut the fuck up."

Kai smirks, "or what?" his head tilts to the side, "you gonna hurt me like you do everyone else? Come on man I've known you years take a fucking chill pill."

pansy and blaise are completely oblivious, practically baby making in the middle of the hall. I take another swig of my drink and hope for the best.

"we all know it's not true," i interject quickly, "so why even believe that shit?"

"Just what I heard, travelling like fire I tell ya." Kai shoves more vodka down his pipes and for some reason that angers me.

the silence lingers.

                                             *

my body tosses and turns against the warmth of my bed sheets. Sleep is impossible for my brain, it never shuts up. My window swings open my dormitory room door.

"Could you close it this time eve?" Luna asks tiredly from beside me.

"Yeah, get some sleep." I stand and scurry over to the door and grab the handle. Instead of the door shutting in front of me, it shuts abruptly behind me.

I'm dragged outside by a heavily cologned individual. My wrist is captured in his clutch as I'm pressed against the wooden oak of my door,
He lowly mutters against my ear, "all these stupid rumours end now."

I look up at him and shake my head. He really couldn't do this maturely?
"you could've stopped the rumours when I asked for your help, but instead you acted like a child."

"Me?" He questions, the grip on my wrist growing tighter, his rings indenting my skin, "you're the brat, can't be told no can you?"

I push his chest, but he doesn't move at all. I look up at him and suck in an almost silent breath,
"Draco move."

"We'res Tate when you need him huh?" He let's out an evil sounding low laugh that seemed to last only a second in my ear, "he left you cause he thinks your fucking me, didn't he?"

He cages me in even more, allowing no exit anywhere. His body is fully against mine, no air gaps to even breathe. My eyes fall to the floor, not even wanting to look into his stoic glare.

"you wish those rumours where true though, don't you?" he runs both his hands down my body. Starting from my breasts, all the way to my hips.
So. Slowly.
"You Just want me to fuck you so badly," he looks back up at me, tearing his eyes away from my body, "isn't that what you want?"

finally, my eyes meet his and I feel nothing but pure hatred for him. his touch, his tone, his presence.
Those things combined might have ignited this feeling even more.
All I know is I hate this man standing before me.