relaxation

(The scene cuts back to the Hazbin Hotel, where the workers and residents are summoned by Vaggie to discuss their poorly misleading commercial. Angel Dust is constantly looking at Husk with seductive gaze while Husk is glaring daggers at him. Dagon was on the phone talking to Lonna Collan was sharpening a dagger.

Vaggie: Okay, so, Charlie is dealing with something very important, so while she's gone, we are making a new commercial. One that represents her vision and what we're doing here. So, we need a camera. (Turning to Alastor) Alastor?

(Alastor snaps a finger to conjure up a camera for Vaggie; however, the camera is a folding-type old camera from the 1930s with no recording films at that time. Vaggie is unamused.)

Vaggie: A video camera?

Alastor: Hmmm.

(Despite his extreme distaste for modern technology, Alastor adheres to Vaggie's request and snaps his finger again, conjuring up a video camera that's poorly used with pieces of tape stuck together.)

Vaggie: Alright! Let's do this!

(The camera switched into the camera point of view recording the bar scene with Husk behind the counter reading a script in his claws with Angel Dust at the opposite counter. The camera whirrs back to get a better focus of the two.)

Vaggie: And...Action!

(Husk carefully reads the lines on his script, bringing the script closer to read.)

Husk: "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel. Can I help with anything?"

Angel Dust: "I've been a bad boy, and I need a big, strong daddy to put me in my place...on the path to redemption!"

(Husk groans with displeasure and read the script again.)

Husk: "Well, you come—"

Angel Dust: (moaning) "Oh, yes!"

Husk: (bored) "to the right place."

(Vaggie has had it, and stops recording.)

Vaggie: Cut! Okay, Angel, I need you to be less horny if possible, and Husk, can you maybe not have a script in front of your face. Dagon you need to be in here in the background

Husk: (Angrily) I ain't no actor! I can't memorize this shit!

Dagon: k and slips a 20 to husk and says slide me a fireball

HUSK: slides a fireball to Dagon

Angel Dust: Well, we could improv this shit, baby cakes. (gets closer to Husk's face) Rrawwr. (purrs seductively)

(Husk gets irritated by Angel Dust and shoves him out of the counter painfully hard.)

Husk: Whoops.

(Husk grabs a bottle and drinks it.)

Vaggie: Husk, come on.

[ Niffty tries to stab a bug. She tries to stab the bug, but misses, and starts stabbing the bug multiple times before Vaggie stops her]

Niffty: Stab! Stab! Stab!

Vaggie: Alright Niffty, Niffty. Niffty! Your line is "We have the cleanest rooms", okay?

Niffty: Got it. I'm ready.

[Vaggie turns the camera to Niffty.

Vaggie: Action!

[Upon saying action, instead of saying the line, Niffty freezes and stares blankly at the camera without a breath or blinking from the scene. Vaggie panels away, looking puzzled. Angel also peers in. Close up on Niffty making a blank stare with a ominous shrinking pupil. Angel slowly backs away, already creeped out.]

Vaggie: Uhh, cut.

Niffty: *snaps out of it and back to her cheerful self* (giggles) How was that?

Vaggie: Well, Niffty you actually have to say the line, so let's roll again.

Niffty: Ok!

Vaggie: Action!

[Niffty freezes again, leaving Vaggie irritated, as Angel comes close to her face.]

Angel Dust: *smug* (whisper) You're doing great, Vagina.

Vaggie: (irritated) Cut! Alright, uhh maybe we can try to fix it in post.

Angel Dust: Do you even know what that means?

Vaggie: *angrily* I'll figure it out!

[Charlie sadly returns to the hotel. Vaggie runs to her and hugs her.]

Vaggie: Charlie! How did it go, did they listen?

Charlie: Oh, they sure did hear it But-

Vaggie: Oh come here, we have something exciting to show you.

[Vaggie leads Charlie to the group]

Vaggie: Alastor pulled some strings and it's about to air.

Alastor: I pulled a few limbs too, hahaha!

Charlie: Wait, the commercial? You all made a new one?

Angel Dust: Yeah, one of my better performances if I do say so myself.

Charlie: *beams brightly* That's... that's amazing.

Angel Dust: Sshh, it's starting.

Vaggie (On TV): Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel -

[TV cuts to the News report]

[The group except Alastor and Niffty get annoyed and angrily complain.]

: Breaking news in Hell today! We have just received word from the Heaven Embassy that the next Extermination is happening sooner than ever before. Do you know what that means, ?

Tom Trench: No, what does that mean, Katie?

Katie Killjoy: It means we're all royally fucked! *Eye twitches*

[Screaming can be heard from Sinners as the time on the reduces to 176 days till the next Extermination.]

Angel: Wait, what? Why?!

[A drone scours an area until it finds a dead Exorcist corpse with its head missing. The drone scans the corpse.]

Lute: We found the body, with 30 other angel missing sir. They've never managed to kill one of us before. We should just go down there now and destroy them!

Adam: No, no. We can't risk them catching on. But, don't worry, when we come back, there won't be a demon left alive to pull a stunt like this again!

[Adam destroys the projector, causing its light to disappear only showing Adam's glowing evil smile.]