Help

GRAY: Zach.

ZACH: I almost got it.

GRAY: Zach?

ZACH: Yeah?

GRAY:Look.

Zach: What?

The Indominus roars, and stabs a claw into the glass of the Gyrosphere, and pulls it downwards, so the boys can face her. She eyes them, growling softly, before roaring, placing her jaws onto the Gyrosphere, and chomps down, her teeth puncturing the glass. Inside, Gray is screaming while Zach fumbles with their buckles. The hybrid smashes the sphere onto the ground, smashing the glass below them. Finally, Zach and Gray break free. They run away. 

 ZACH: ( Urging Gray )Go! Go!

ZACH: Gray, go!

GRAY: ( Terrified, ) Crap!

They arrive to a waterfall, and they both freeze. 

ZACH: ( Turning to Gray )We're gonna have to jump.

GRAY: I can't.

Zach grabs Gray's hand. 

ZACH: Are you ready?

ZACH: One, two... Come on!

The Indominus Rex roars loudly as she inches closer, and the boys jump, narrowly missing her powerful jaws. She looks down in frustration, before roaring again, upset that she lost the boys. She stomps away angrily. 

ZACH: ( Proud. ) You jumped.

He laughs, and so does Gray. They both hug. 

With Owen and Claire.

OWEN: Stay in the car.

Owen gets out of the Jurassic World G-Wagon, and walks towards a fatally injured Apatosaurus. He kneels down, placing a gentle hand on the dying dinosaur. 

 OWEN: ( Gentle and comforting, )Hey, hey.I know, I know.It's all right.All right, girl.

Claire gets out of the vehicle, walking towards the two of them, and kneeled down as well, placing a small hand on the dinosaur, and startles her by accident, and the Apatosaurus raises her head, bellowing, before lying down again.

OWEN: ( Calming her down. )Okay. Okay, okay. You're okay.Claire places her hand on her again, one lone tear falling down her pale cheek. The animal dies. She looked up at Owen. Owen looks stoic, but on the inside we can tell he's saddened. He stands, and so does Claire. They both walk over to a hill, seeing many, uneaten dead Apatosaurus. Claire gasps, placing both her hands over her mouth.

OWEN: It didn't eat them.It's killing for sport.did it hurt dagonClare what

Owen long story

CLAIRE: No, no, no.

OWEN: Hey.They made it out.They make their way to the waterfall, where Owen notices footprints.

CLAIRE: ( Worried. )My God, they jumped.

OWEN:Brave kids.

CLAIRE: Zach! Gray!

Owen places a hand over her mouth, and quickly shushes her.

CLAIRE: ( Annoyed and angry. )Hey! I am not one of your damn animals.

OWEN: Listen, those kids are still alive, but you and I will not be if you continue to scream like that.

CLAIRE: So... You can pick up their scent, can't you? Uh, track their footprints?

Owen stares at her, annoyed.