Hotel guest

Vaggie: *throws herself on the couch, facing the wall* Ugh!

Angel Dust *rummages through the fridge leaning by the wall and grabbing a box of Popsies.*

Angel Dust: Eh, it's probably a good idea to get some actual food in this place. Y'know, to feed all the wayward souls you got in here! Ahahaha! Ahaha...! eh... ah... *he closes the fridge door as he tries to comfort Charlie but decides to back off*

[Charlie walks back in and leans by the door in defeat as a sudden knock can be heard from the other side of the door, surprising Charlie.]

Charlie: *contemplates on whether or not to open the door but decides to open it anyway*

[Two mysterious figure watching her performance from before can be seen standing before her and Charlie, knowing who they are, reacts with extreme shock.]

Alastor: Hel- *gets door slammed in front of him*

Charlie: *looks to the side for a brief moment before opening the door again*

Alastor: -lo!

Charlie: *slams door in front of his face once more* Hey, Vaggie?

Vaggie: *annoyed* Whaaaat?

Charlie: The Radio Demon and Wendigo are at the door!

Vaggie: *sits up* What?!

Angel Dust: *takes out the popsicle from his mouth* Uh... who?

Charlie: What should I do?!

Vaggie: Uh, well- Don't let them in!

[Charlie decides to disregard Vaggie's advice once more and opens the door for Alastor and Wendigo.]

Wendigo looking back over his shoulder to see a few boxes those are for Dagon then says if you need anything let me know because me and Dagon go why back the wendigo walks away

Alastor: May I speak now?

Charlie: You may...

Alastor: *reaches hand out* Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart! *pulls Charlie towards him* Quite a pleasure! *lets himself in* Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on a picture show, and I just couldn't resist! What a performance! Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929! Hahahahaha, *plays with his mic staff* sooo many orphans...

Vaggie: *holds a harpoon towards his chest* Stop right there, cabrón hijo de perra (bastard son of a bitch)! I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, you pompous cheesy *Angel's head pops in, unamused* talk show shitlord!

Alastor: *uses finger to move the harpoon away* Dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here... *turns into his full demon form* I would've done so already...

[The world distorts; cut to Charlie and Vaggie staring at him perturbed as the distortion ends.]

Alastor: No! I'm here because I want to help!

Charlie: Say what, now?

Alastor: *repeats himself* Help! Hahaha, hello? Is this thing on? *taps on his mic* Testing, testing!

Alastor's Mic: *opens its eye* Well, I heard you loud and clear!

Charlie: Um, you want to help? With...?

Alastor: *teleports behind the two with his shadow* This ridiculous thing you're trying to do! This hotel! I want to help you run it.

Charlie: Buuut... why?

Alastor: Hahaha, why does anyone do anything? Sheer, absolute boredom! I've lacked inspiration for decades. My work became mundane, lacking focus, *shoves Vaggie offscreen* aimless! I've come to crave a new form of entertainment! Hahaha! But I here Hell Devil Dino is Here

Vaggie Who Dagon

Charlie: Does getting into a fistfight with a reporter count as entertainment...?

Alastor: Hahaha! It's the purest kind, my dear: Reality! True passion! After all, the world is a stage and the stage is a world of entertainment.

Charlie: So, does this mean you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?

Alastor: Hahahahaha! *shakes hand in front of her* Of course not! That's wacky nonsense! *shakes head back and forth* Redemption, oh the non-existent humanity! No, no, no, no. I don't think there's anything left that could save such loathsome sinners! *looks over to Vaggie who is offended and Angel who just shrugs* The chance given was the life they lived before, the punishment is this! *puts his arms out, gesturing the entirety of Hell* There is no undoing what is done!

Charlie: So, then. Why do you wanna help me if you don't believe in my cause?

Alastor: Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! *pulls Charlie close to him and twirls her* I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment only to repeatedly trip and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure!

Charlie: *removes his hand from her back* Riiiight.

Collon walks by then picks up the boxes and bring them to the room well Dagon walks down the stairs

Alastor: Yes, indeedy! *grabs her by the waist and drags around* I see big things coming your way and who better to help you than I? *trails off*

Angel Dust: Uh, so... uh, what's the deal with Smiles over there and wendigo?

Vaggie: Wait, you've never heard of him before? You've been here longer than me!

Angel Dust: *shrugs cluelessly*

Vaggie: The Radio Demon. One of the most powerful beings Hell has ever seen?

Angel Dust: *shrugs a second time* Eh, not big on politics.

Vaggie: Ugh! *leans in on Angel Dust as she begins her story* Decades ago, Alastor manifested in Hell,

[Scene changes to a visual presentation of Vaggie's story regarding Alastor.]

Vaggie: seemingly overnight. He began to topple Overlords who have been dominant for centuries. That kind of raw power had never been harnessed by a mortal soul before. Then, he broadcast his carnage all throughout Hell just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him "The Radio Demon" (as lazy as that is). Many have speculated what unimaginable force enabled him to rival our world's most ancient and destructive evils. But one thing's for sure: He's an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery, and a violent monster of chaos, the likes of which we can't risk getting involved with unless we want to end up erased!

And the wendigo has the power to take on most over lords and run all but one cannibal town his rain is both here and in the surface

Angel Dust: Ya done? *Laughs dryly* He looks like a strawberry pimp.

Vaggie: Well, I don't trust him!

Angel Dust: To be fair, do you trust any man? Any men? Men?

Vaggie: *grabs Charlie by the shoulder* Charlie, listen to me. You can't believe this creep! He isn't just a happy face! He's a deal-maker! Pure evil! He can't be redeemed! ...And is most likely looking for a way to destroy everything we're trying to do!

Charlie: I... *sighs* we don't know that! Look, I know he's bad, and I know he probably doesn't wanna change, but the whole point of this is to give people a chance!

[Alastor inspects a portrait of the royal family then walks over to Dagon who then transforms into a Dilo and open his frill as to warn him wich works as Alastor backs off.]