Walk Like an Egyptian

Christ, we're at the final chapter already.

The winner of the final art competition is Thepink_Fluff1234l with their OC Audrey and Mahi talking together!

The winner of the final art competition is Thepink_Fluff1234l  with their OC Audrey and Mahi talking together!

Anyway, I've stalled for long enough, it's time for the finale!

Have fun!
-Taco <3

——————————

"Hello everyone at home! It's time for a quick recap of the season!"
Chris McLean kept his signature celebrity pose as he walked in front of the cameras.

"All the way back in episode one, eighteen contestants boarded our plane in an attempt to walk away with one. million. dollars!"
The host holds up a suitcase, clearly stuffed with so much cash that it's spilling out of the sides.

"Duncan quit in the first episode and Ezekiel almost drowned. Courtney settled her bickering with Gwen and they ended up kissing!"
Chris used his hands to signal for a montage to be played over his voice.

"Every contestant fought tooth and nail for a chance to win. But now, only two are left standing."
McLean held up two of his fingers and pointed them into the camera.
"Both of these bright-eyed contestants were new joiners this season and have incredible paths to the finale. So, let's go over it."

Chris pointed away again to a montage of clips from your game.
"Our hero of this story is Y/N. A newbie from nowhere who broke out of their shell to reveal they were one hell of a strategist and ended up creating the biggest alliance in Total Drama history with their group; Ego Trip."

"She's been everyone's favourite to win since, including mine, and even started a budding relationship with Noah, of all people. That was, until it all crumbled into dust when she was the person to eliminate him at the final three!"
The camera panned to Chris again, revealing a TV behind him, showing off both finalist's greatest moments.

"Now, every hero needs a villain and this season's villain was none other than Alejandro Burro-Muerto! Starting off as the charismatic leader of his team, he used his clean record and charmingly good looks to kick off half the cast. His master persuasion skills sent every girl on the plane, including Heather, into a spin and he is ready to take home the gold for good."
Alejandro's montage on screen is notably amplified by crappy fire effects and over the top music.

"It's a real battle between Good vs Evil to see who comes out on top and after a little bit of sleeping gas, they're just about ready to wake up in their final challenge, here in Egypt!"
Chris mashed his fists together to demonstrate the tension before pointing both fingers into the camera.
"Place your bets, unless you're under the legal betting age, because it's about to get real! Also, a warning for those at home, this episode isn't for the faint hearted!"
He let out a sly laugh after that sentence.