The Indian Express

Hello everyone!

Sorry for taking so long to upload this chapter. If you didn't read my update, my immune system shut down completely and prevented me from working for four days because I refused to properly look after myself for so long.

Anyway, here's today's winner for the art challenge!

This piece was made by PsychoPsychoTeddy featuring a gender-bent Noah! She's so cute <3

I hope you all enjoy and I wish you all the best,

-Taco <3

——————————

You and Noah were alone in economy class again.
Not by some kind of magic, but because that's how few of you there were now.

Being on your own on the plane was no longer a romantic miracle, it was just upsetting.

You missed everyone, especially Team Victory.
Along with Courtney and Gwen.

Just, standard life in the air...

Your head was resting against Noah's shoulder as he read.
After you caught the title and recognised the book Noah had his nose in all season, he outed himself as a romance reader.

It made you laugh, but it was endearing. The writing was good quality, too.

You made a habit of reading over Noah's shoulder while you used him as a pillow.

Chris gave Alejandro the opportunity to bring someone into first class, so he obviously took Heather.

Well, it was obvious that they were allies now. But, it would have been better to bring either you or Noah to disrupt the order.

You were glad he didn't think of it. You couldn't imagine anything worse than being stuck alone with Alejandro, even if it was first class.

Shuffling around, you laid down on the economy class bench and propped up your head against Noah's thigh.
You saw his cheeks turn a slight pink, but his face remained still.

The two of you were silent, existing in each other's company. It didn't feel like much today. Not the usual butterflies it normally was.

Maybe you two were just tired...

Noah smiled as he turned a page.