Subway Surfers

TW: This is another horror chapter, here's a warning for you before reading.

Congrats to @EpikEnvy for winning this week's art contest! As always, there's another one starting right as this chapter uploads! Thank you all for being so supportive in the discord server <3

Anyway, back to the chapter, I hope this one hurts.

Also, apologies in advance for the scientific innacuracies.

Love you all,

Taco <3

——————————

For once, waking up was easy. Noah's head was resting on your shoulder as you opened your eyes. When he started to move, you got a chance to stretch and rub the sleep from your eyes.

"Morning Noah."
Just saying that made you blush.

"Good morning to you too, doll. Sleep well?"
He made you blush harder; You rolled your eyes and looked away.

"Just fine, love. And don't call me doll."
You teased in an attempt to make a comeback.

"Fine by me, Jet lag. You can keep calling me love if you want though."
He put a finger under your chin and moved your head to face him.

"Dammit..."
You rolled your eyes and hid the red on your cheeks behind your hand.

Sitting up, you excused yourself from the conversation and headed to breakfast, but Noah followed behind you with a smirk on his face.

You and Noah took a step into the cafeteria and smiled at one another. You spotted Gwen, Leshawna and DJ sat at a table, refusing to eat their food by talking to one another.
Suddenly, the three of them turned to look at you. Gwen looked between you and Noah, then gave you a facial expression you could only describe as mortal curiosity and excitement.

You looked Gwen dead in the eyes, smiled and nodded. After that, the three stood up and walked to the confessional, all stepping inside and locking the door behind them.

Noah sat down with a plate of mush that was identical to the one last night.
"What was that about?"

He asked, pretending to eat what was in front of him whenever Chef looked in his direction, to avoid getting thrown across the room.

You replied blankly,
"Gwen, DJ and Leshawna had a bet on whether we were going to hook up or not."

Noah turned to look at you with horror on his face.
"What?"

"Yeah... DJ told me about it. He caves to intimidation really easily. I gave him a hug afterwards to apologise."
You forgot what was on your spoon and put it in your mouth, immediately regretting it when the flavour of dishwater hit the back of your throat.

———RECORDING GWEN AND DJ————

"I called it! I knew they were gonna hook up!"
Gwen jumps up and down, and cheers.

"Take that, Leshawna! It's pay day! Not really though, that first bit was mean."
DJ stands still, with a nervous smile on his face, arms folded.

—————RECORDING LESHAWNA————

"Listen, I knew they were gonna hook up. I mean, come on. I was just betting that they'd hook up after the show was over. God forbid I think Y/N has some standards."
Leshawna breaks into furious laughter.

"Who am I kidding? Those two were built for each other!"

—RECORDING GWEN, DJ AND LESHAWNA-

Lehsawna huffs, then divides the pot of money in two, enviously rolling her eyes.