It's Brawl in the Family

(Team JNPR readying themselves against their opponents in the Amity Colosseum, the mountains to their back and forest on the other side. A large holographic screen counts down with Peter Port over the crowd's cheering)

Port: 3... 2... 1...

Port: And with that, it appears Team JNPR wins by knockout, literally! ...Can someone go make sure they're okay?

At the appropriately-named Crow Bar, a gray-haired figure in a tattered red cloak is sitting at the counter with a collection of empty glasses to his side. He takes a swig from another drink as he looks up at the screen above, displaying an image of the victors with the caption "Team JNPR Defeats Team BRNZ!"

Bartender: (as he wipes the surface of a glass in his hands) Huh, those kids weren't half bad!

The familiar stranger merely lets out a "Meh" as he raises the beverage back to his lips.

(The scene flashes to a blue background with white particles gathering into the united tournament symbol of the four kingdoms as it revolves to the left of Oobleck, back in the announcer's box)

Oobleck: (with an image of Team BRNZ at the moment they all felt the force of Nora's hammer) Ah, well, Vacuo fans are sure to be hurting after that one, but this next one will have them on the edge of their seats!

Port: (displaying a picture of the four new challengers to his right) Team NDGO of Shade is certainly a crowd favorite, but these lovely ladies are going against some of the Toughest, most skilled, and armed to the teeth and dangerous teammates we've seen so far! I'm of course talking about... Team COMBAT!

(Onslaught watches as his team enter the arena as they walks into the center of the field, vortex waving to the cheering crowds, Brawl cracking his knuckles, swindle smile, as blastoff has his arms cross)

Weiss: (cupping her hands to sweetly call out) Good luck, Guys

Swindle : (spots his four beautiful opponents, which causes him to develop a confident) Ladies. Alright, girls, try and remember hands above the waist.

Vortex: Swindle their a time and place and right know we're in a fight.

Swindle: Can't blame a guy for trying.

(As the holographic roulette shows up again, landing on a yellow image of sunny dunes and stone formations until the real thing emerges from below. A small circular light even appears overhead, causing most of the crowd to don sunglasses)

Nebula: Alright! Home field advantage!

Brawl: Don't get too cocky! I trained there too and I beat the biggest guy there.

Blastoff: Great sand that going to be fun to get out of my legs.

Vortex: Don't worry guys blastoff. Ok guys let's go with plan. High ground.

Dew: Hey! The ocean!

Blastoff: Um ok yeah. You get sand I get water.

Swindle: Yeah you guy get the high ground. (Take out a sniper rifle) take this.

 (Take out a sniper rifle) take this