FireRocket and snowflakes

(When are team split up blastoff went to get Weiss as swindle is flying him their in there ship but their get to close to atlas so swindle open the back as blastoff run and jump out of the ship he actives his rocket in his robotic legs and he is sent fly though the air and soon lands on a building)

Blastoff: (com) Good luck swindle.

Swindle: (com) Same to you.

(After that blastoff started his mission to find a way to get Weiss out of her house and back into the fight and luckily their was a way in because her father was having a charity ball and blastoff managed to get his hand on an invite and when he got their he had to sit through Weiss singing and when it was over everyone clapped for her)

Blastoff: Ah finally now that is over i can get Weiss and blow this iceberg.

(I then walk in A waiter carrying martini glasses on a tray comes up to me and I take a drink as a soft piano notes but as I see all these rich people I walk around for Weiss)

Man: Hey. Nice dress.

Blonde Woman: What, this old thing?

Man: Heh. Didn't you enjoy the performance?

Blonde Woman: Yes, she has a lovely voice.

Blastoff: Ah rich people! (Drink) atlas the place where the rich thrive and poor underneath them suffer.

(I look at my feet as they can't tell but I fell as my legs our gone I continue my search till I see her with her father witch mean I'll have to wait till she leaves or is alone)

James: Jr.

Blastoff: Shiiiiiitttttttttt.

(I turn around to see someone I was hoping not to)

Blastoff: What is it?

James: It's I'm good to see you.

Blastoff: Is it?

James: Yes so the last time we spoke.

Blastoff: The last time we spoke mom die and you harden yourself and locked up your emotions.

James: Yes but.

Blastoff: But what? What ever you're going to say save it.

James: How are the legs?

Blastoff: Their still holding me up. Even if I wasn't born with them.

James: That's not what I meant.

Blastoff: Then what did you mean? That when I was born that I wouldn't be able to fallow in your footsteps? To be a great solider like you or winter?

James: No I'm sorry I shut down. And that I wasn't there for you.

Blastoff: Yeah well I don't need you I found people who care for me who do see me as broken. They see me as a person that not the son of general James ironwood.

James: Jr please.

Blastoff: It's Blastoff dad that what my friend call me (I see Weiss leave from her father) now if you excuse me I need to talk to a friend.

(Blastoff fallows Weiss as she moves across the room to look at the painting of Beacon Academy. She has barely reached it when Henry Marigold speaks to her)

Henry: It's beautiful. (pauses) You two match.

(Weiss stands with her arms crossed, maintaining a cold expression throughout most of the conversation)

Weiss: Yes, it's a lovely painting.

Henry: So, that was my attempt at breaking the ice. How am I doing so far?