Chapter 25: Careful?

HARLEY

"i- you cant go again?" my wide eyes glanced to the dildo then back at veronica.

she sat up from leaning into my lap and turned facing me with huge grin.

"i can but i dont want to. lets focus on you now" she paused when looking at me. "what? you've never bottomed?"

i hesitantly shook my head no.

"never" it came out as a shy whisper.

"oh..well i guess we dont have to do it then. lets just call it a night"

she was about to get up but i grabbed her arm and with some force i pulled veronica back into me; smashing my lips against hers in a fierce kiss that left me panting.

i pulled back so i could pull off my shirt, she helped with my pants and panties.

my bra quickly came undone and was thrown on the floor carelessly.

"no, we're doing this" i said

i reached up and put my hair into a ponytail then laid down.

veronica leaned over me and pressed her lips lightly against mine. "your so perfect.."

i looked away so that she wouldnt see my smile but she tilted my head back with her finger.

"so cute too" veronica teased me.

i rolled my eyes. "you gonna fuck me or no?"

a pout took over her lips.

"i was hoping to fuck you with my words for a bit but i guess we can skip to the fun part"

nervousness pricked at my chest as veronica leaned down to my neck.

that feeling immediately slipped away from me as i moaned softly, tilting my head back further so she can get more access.

she was so soft and slow with it.

the feeling of her lips across my skin made me leak.

no doubt there were marks on my neck now but i dont care.

i'd show them with pride, let the world know who they came from too.

opening my low eyes, they moved over to veronica neck and a shit ton of dark marks placed on her chest, shoulder and neck. i smirked.

im hers, shes mine... and maven's i guess.

"maven just flashed in my head and now im less horny. can we speed this up" i groaned.

veronica let out a throaty laugh, pulling back to get a look at my face.

i smiled at the gorgeous smile on her face. i love how her eyes shine when she laughs.

too caught up in the moment i barely had time to prepare when veronica leaned down and took one of my stiff buds between her lips, sucking slowly then harshly.

"fuck" i gasped, my back arching as my fingers made their way to her head, curling into the silky hair. "v-veronica, mmm-"

i squirmed; feeling her fingers ghost over my waist while she moved over to the other nipple giving it the same treatment.

i felt like my skin was overheating as my pussy throbbed with need.

before i could persuade her to move further down she was already doing that causing me to blow out a breath of relief.

getting to my stomach she stopped and looked up making me stare back down with a look of confusion, my breathing uneven and fast.

"turn around i want to fuck you with it from behind" she sat back on her legs, biting at her bottom lip.