Chapter 24: Good.

HARLEY

♡HARLEY♡

————

"i have a date idea" i announce to veronica as i run the brush through her hair.

we were currently on her bed, this being my first time to her apartment and i loved it.

her roommate was out which is why she invited me here so we could talk about why i've been ghost.

she was mad at amirah at first but then i calmed her down and she was okay so we just talked about it for a little.

now she lay back in my lap reading a book of her own while i watch a firefighter show on the tv and brush her long silky hair.

my sister stayed at work for overtime- needing to complete somethings after the success of the meeting so now they were making a new deal that'll work best for them both.

"and i know you said that me and maven are equally your girlfriend but i think we should do separate dates so that we can both ask you on our own time then we can do one whole date, you know?"

"okay yeah i like that. whats your date idea?"

"well i know you like flowers, lavender to be exact" i smiled at myself for getting it right. "so i figured we could do flower picking. it also correlates with my gift that i got you. its just more money this time" we chuckled at that.

"i dont need anything fancy. the flowers were an amazing gift and yes, i'd love to go flower picking. maybe apple picking also? so you can bake me somethings after" she tilted her head to me and smirked.

"making me your personal little chef huh" my lips pressed against hers. they were so inviting.

"we're all so addicted to kissing" veronica whispered against my lips then pressed hers against mine again.

"lips so soft" i mumured and let the brush fall from my hands.

i wrapped my arms around her shoulders, my hands resting on her plush boobs.

"you gonna keep kissing me like that or fuck me?" she asked boldly.

"i dont know i like where we are now" my hand moved from her chest to her throat and gripped it lightly. i raised a brow. "dont you?"

"i want more" she whined trying to kiss me again but i pulled back.

"lay your head on my shoulder for me, love" she did just as i said making me whisper good girl quietly into her ear.

i'd be lying if i said the sound of her moans didnt make me wet.

"harley stop teasing me" she pants as i slipped my hand beneath her shirt and into her bra.

my other hand gripped her throat tighter making her breathing hitch.

"dont tell me what to do" i husked.