Chapter 15: Taste.

VERONICA

settling back on the bed i started to feel a little nervous. this was technically a date, our first date, should i be doing this now?

is it too soon?

should i stop now and wait til the second date?

what if they were only trying to pursue me for sex?

but the gifts said otherwise..

that could just be them trying to buy their way into my panties—

i did let harley know i wasnt looking for a 'quick fuck'.

i said relationship too but i change my mind on that.

what if-

"hey whats wrong? we dont have to do this if you dont wanna" i blinked and came face to face with a worried maven, her hands slowly rubbing my thighs up and down.

"yeah i want to. i was just spiraling a little" i admitted.

"do you not want this? we can just lay down and watch a movie—"

"no no i do. it was just some thoughts thats all" i brush it off with a light smile.

since maven was closest to me i craddled her face with my hands and pulled her into a kiss, it being sweet and gentle at first before turning into a full battle of who can kiss the hardest.

maven is a good kisser. she knows how to work her tongue, when the perfect time to nip at my lip or lick into my mouth. it was hot and i melted everytime she did something i liked.

somehow we got to me sitting on her lap with my back facing harley, dress on the floor showing off my lace cheekys and white bra.

i wasnt insecure about my body at all. i knew i was good looking because i made sure to keep myself healthy.

the way maven hands were running all over me touching anywhere she could, lighting my skin on fire with any lingering touches, only made me feel better as our tongues clashed.

maven herself had her shirt off showing her red bra. her breast sat deliciously plump in the material just begging to be touched. her smooth stomach clenched when my finger nails ran over the taut skin.

before i could continue i suddenly remembered we werent the only ones in the room when harley spoke,

"give me some attention, maven your hogging it all" she whined obviously not happy about how long we've been making out. i laughed a little, pulling back from maven's lips but leaving a lingering peck.

maven chuckled at her sister. "not my fault she likes kissing me" she mumured with hooded eyes.

i leaned back so that one hand was resting on the bed to stable me while the other grabbed harley chin all the while still sitting on maven's lap; her hands holding my hips so i wouldnt slide off.

"hey play nice. you both will get my attention" i said sternly so they wouldnt start arguing. harley continued to pout making me feel bad. "come here"

she happily moved forward so our lips could meet.

i like kissing her also. she was more slower then her sister. it was the type of kiss that'll make you drip and just want to have slow, passionate, hot sex.

our lips slowly pressed against one another. my head tilted to get more access of her mouth.

it didnt go unnoticed by me that maven was feeling up my body, my thighs, seeming to trace everywhere as if i was a map that she wanted to learn every crook and corner of.

what was unexpected was when she touched the wet spot in the middle of my panties causing my hips to jerk. i let out a small laugh in the kiss.

when harley pulled back my eyes fluttered open to meet her bright brown ones that turned just a little darker.

"can we start now?"

"of course. who's doing what?" i slid from maven's lap onto the bed. i reached up to put my hair into a low messy bun just so it'd stay out the way.

harley and maven starred at each other before maven slowly nodded and scooted back into the headboard.

"let me have a taste" harley said suddenly causing me to look at her in shock.

"is this what you two agreed on?" i rose a brow.

"yes unless you arent comfortable with it" maven said, leaning back.

"im comfortable with anything"

"okay get on your hands and knees facing maven. i want her to watch your face as i make you feel good" she instructed.

i hummed feeling myself clench below. moving exactly how she wanted when i got in position i looked at maven in the eye. she bit her lip taking in my entire form.

"you're so sexy" she whispered.

my heart began beating faster at that.

"as we all knew" i said cockily not wanting her to know the real affect her words had for some reason. she rolled her eyes with a smile.

a smack to my ass had me jerking forward. a tilted my head to try and look back at harley.

"what was that for?" i asked not really caring but wanting to know.

"you have a nice ass. its so.. big. i just wanted to touch" she said whilst groping me as if i was a stress ball. "can i take off your panties?"

"it'd be a crime if you didn't" was all i breathed out, facing maven again.

she looked at me with a smirk, tilting her head to the side slightly like a dog would. "you sound like you'd be a brat"

"oh really?" i tsked. "i do get a little needy when ive been teased for almost a fucking hour"

maven hand reached out to grab my chin softly, her thumb rubbing across my bottom lip. "potty mouth" she murmured.

"dont we—" i gagged when she shoved the fingers to the back of my throat unexpectedly. my eyes popped from my head and began watering.

she fucked my throat with her fingers for a few more seconds then pulled them out.

"there, all clean" maven smiled and looked down at her fingers then me and brought her fingers up to her mouth, engulfing the slobbery fingers dripping with my spit into her mouth.

i bit my lip as she made eye contact with me, slowly sliding her fingers back out. now they were less wet than what i left them.

"fuck" i moaned at that and the feeling of harleys finger suddenly sliding between my slick folds.

"its slippery down here, lovely" she chuckled in a tantalizing way, rubbing her fingers slowly across my clit causing me to whimper and jerk away from the shocks.