Before This All Happened (TEEN WOLF MPREG)

Stiles P.O.V

Before this all happened we were close friends we used to tell each other everything, but then one night our relationship changed. Yeah we still talk but he acts like we never did anything like he simply forgot, and now he is suddenly straight not gay how could that happen. I thought he loved me but after our relationship changed from friends to lovers it is no longer the same. I sometimes feel sick to my stomach, almost every time I see Scott I feel like I want to throw up, sometimes I do. He didn’t even know what was going on with the whole werewolf thing, he didn’t want to listen to me. That night he scared me he almost hurt me, I have never seen him that mad especially being mad at me.

When you left that night to go hang out with that girl, I felt my heart shatter and eventually cried myself to sleep thinking of how we used to be. How could you, Scott, hold such a power over me; we only slept 3 times and that was after we both realized we liked each other more than just plain old friends. I still remember the first time it brings back some of the best memories in my life. I’ve cried so hard thinking about you, thinking about what you are doing, I’ve cried to the point of throwing up because all the pain of you rejecting me causes my stomach to hurt.

It was 2 am when suddenly I started to have really bad cramps and had the sudden urge to pee. I went into the bathroom and felt like if I was peeing myself, as I pull my pants odd I notice my legs are covered in blood. “Where did that blood come from,” I say to myself I soon realize that it is coming out of my ass. I started to freak out “Why is blood coming out of my ass,” I say frantically getting undressed and hopping into the shower. As I am showering I start to think who can I tell about my little problem, I then realize I can’t tell anyone not my dad that would be too weird and especially not Scott since I doubt he cares.

I still have craps so it takes me a while to wash away all the blood I have to lean on the shower wall with my head in my arms taking deep breaths until they pass. I look down and see blood mixed with water twirl down the drain, with blood still running down my legs. I start to think “Where did all this blood come from” and “Since when do I bleed from my butthole.” I finally wash away all the blood and it appears that the bleeding has stopped I still have cramps but not as bad as when I woke up. I walk into my room wearing nothing but boxers and I lay down getting ready to sleep. Before sleep takes me away I start thinking of everything that has happened and finally close my eyes.

I woke up with a sudden urge to vomit. As I emptied my stomach contents I hear the door open I pay no attention my dad is probably leaving.

As I am dry heaving Scott walks in “Dude you ok?” he asks after handing me a cup of water to try to settle my stomach.

“Ya I'm fine” I said as I stand up

“I wouldn’t call that fine” Scott said as I walked right pass him

“I’m fine” I said sitting on my bed getting ready for school.

“Stay home your sick, I’ll tell your dad you are sick if you say no” Scott said

“Fine you better go then the bus leaves in 10 minutes” I said looking at my watch.