Chapter 17

YVONNE

I'm currently having a date with a glass of red and a hot tub.

We'd make a good threesome.

Since Dad's home was too full after the party, I took my chance and got myself a hotel room. With a hot tub. On the roof. Might have not been the best idea since I'm halfway drunk, and in case I'll need help, it's only me, my red lipstick on and the lacy Chanel black underwear.

I fucking hate Theodore.

As Dad met Levi, he said he's good, but as we were alone, he said he doesn't see many chances for us. He knows Levi's reputation. Apparently the man fucks as good as he drives.

In case it were true, I'd suspect him to leave after a few months. Screw the fake engagement and all.

"Damnit, Yvonne, it's freezing", a voice says. I turn to look around and see my man leaning against the door.

Here comes another glass.

Pouring the content down my throat, I offer him an innocent smile. "It's a hot tub."

"Meaning?", Levi raises an eyebrow.

"I'm hot?", I try my best.

He chuckles. "You sure damn are."

My cheeks turn pink. I thank the darkness outside that he hasn't seen it.

Before I know it, he gets rid of his top, but makes no sign to come closer, as if waiting for my approval.

Meanwhile me. My buzzed brain, just taking him in. His body is something to look at. So sculpted. So perfect. So fucking surreal. He looks like he just fell from the sky. A perfect resemblence of Apollo. With his golden hair, and worked out chest, one could make a statue for him and they still wouldn't get it right. They still wouldn't manage to capture all his essence.

"There is more of this in the cupboard", I say, waving the glass of wine at him. "And be a good husband and bring me one more."

"Yes, Ma'am", he replies, before he disappears through the door.

It's then that one brain cell that's still alive kicks in.

Am I just about to get in a hob tub with Levi Dyer?

Then the 99 rest of my brain cells take control and tell me I should screw it.

Levi returns seconds later with two bottles of red, no glasses, and his pants off too, remaining only in his boxers.

Fuck me.

I don't know if I can survive tonight.

He gets inside and I quickly lean over to him, to take my sweet possession.

"Thank you", I say in a singing tone.

Levi can't help but chuckle again, taking the first mouthfull.

"So, who was the jackass?", he asks after a while, as soon as he got comfortable. It's him on one side of the hot tub, his arms on display as he's placed them on the margin, and me on the other side, not knowing what to do.